Betty White 'Deeply Saddened' for Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's "The Proposal" co-star Betty White was "deeply saddened" to hear of the Oscar-winning actress' marital problems - insisting allegations of her husband's affair tarnished "such a high-point in her life". Bullock is rumored to have moved out of the family home after her husband Jesse James was accused of cheating on the actress with tattooed model Michelle McGee while she was away filming "The Blind Side".
The tabloid expose emerged just a week after Bullock picked up her first Academy Award for her role in the movie, and White insists the shocking claims will have ruined what should have been a magical time for her pal.
She tells ETonline, "We're all deeply, deeply saddened. At such a high-point in her life, it's tough, but I think the less other people have to say about it and let her work it out, it is (for) the better. I think that's Sandy's business; that's not mine. I love her with all my heart. (She's) one of the greatest human beings on the planet."
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show