Betty White 'Deeply Saddened' for Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's "The Proposal" co-star Betty White was "deeply saddened" to hear of the Oscar-winning actress' marital problems - insisting allegations of her husband's affair tarnished "such a high-point in her life". Bullock is rumored to have moved out of the family home after her husband Jesse James was accused of cheating on the actress with tattooed model Michelle McGee while she was away filming "The Blind Side".
The tabloid expose emerged just a week after Bullock picked up her first Academy Award for her role in the movie, and White insists the shocking claims will have ruined what should have been a magical time for her pal.
She tells ETonline, "We're all deeply, deeply saddened. At such a high-point in her life, it's tough, but I think the less other people have to say about it and let her work it out, it is (for) the better. I think that's Sandy's business; that's not mine. I love her with all my heart. (She's) one of the greatest human beings on the planet."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic