Betty White 'Deeply Saddened' for Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's "The Proposal" co-star Betty White was "deeply saddened" to hear of the Oscar-winning actress' marital problems - insisting allegations of her husband's affair tarnished "such a high-point in her life". Bullock is rumored to have moved out of the family home after her husband Jesse James was accused of cheating on the actress with tattooed model Michelle McGee while she was away filming "The Blind Side".
The tabloid expose emerged just a week after Bullock picked up her first Academy Award for her role in the movie, and White insists the shocking claims will have ruined what should have been a magical time for her pal.
She tells ETonline, "We're all deeply, deeply saddened. At such a high-point in her life, it's tough, but I think the less other people have to say about it and let her work it out, it is (for) the better. I think that's Sandy's business; that's not mine. I love her with all my heart. (She's) one of the greatest human beings on the planet."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences