Betty White 'Deeply Saddened' for Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's "The Proposal" co-star Betty White was "deeply saddened" to hear of the Oscar-winning actress' marital problems - insisting allegations of her husband's affair tarnished "such a high-point in her life". Bullock is rumored to have moved out of the family home after her husband Jesse James was accused of cheating on the actress with tattooed model Michelle McGee while she was away filming "The Blind Side".
The tabloid expose emerged just a week after Bullock picked up her first Academy Award for her role in the movie, and White insists the shocking claims will have ruined what should have been a magical time for her pal.
She tells ETonline, "We're all deeply, deeply saddened. At such a high-point in her life, it's tough, but I think the less other people have to say about it and let her work it out, it is (for) the better. I think that's Sandy's business; that's not mine. I love her with all my heart. (She's) one of the greatest human beings on the planet."
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'