Betty White 'Deeply Saddened' for Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's "The Proposal" co-star Betty White was "deeply saddened" to hear of the Oscar-winning actress' marital problems - insisting allegations of her husband's affair tarnished "such a high-point in her life". Bullock is rumored to have moved out of the family home after her husband Jesse James was accused of cheating on the actress with tattooed model Michelle McGee while she was away filming "The Blind Side".
The tabloid expose emerged just a week after Bullock picked up her first Academy Award for her role in the movie, and White insists the shocking claims will have ruined what should have been a magical time for her pal.
She tells ETonline, "We're all deeply, deeply saddened. At such a high-point in her life, it's tough, but I think the less other people have to say about it and let her work it out, it is (for) the better. I think that's Sandy's business; that's not mine. I love her with all my heart. (She's) one of the greatest human beings on the planet."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers