Jonah Hill Wishes to Play in 'Zoolander 2'
Funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping he will be cast in the next "Zoolander" movie after holding lengthy discussions with Ben Stiller about a possible villainous role. Stiller, who starred in and directed the hit 2001 movie, recently announced plans to bring the film back to the big screen.
And the "Superbad" comic is reportedly in the running to play a bad guy opposite Stiller and Owen Wilson in "Zoolander 2", which is slated for release in 2012. He tells MTV News, "There is no 'officially onboard.' There is no ship. They're writing it right now. We've been talking a lot about it, and it seems really exciting and fun."
"If Ben and (writer) Justin (Theroux) want me to do it, we've been talking about it. I saw Ben a couple of days ago, and we've been talking a lot about it, and it's really exciting. I love 'Zoolander', and I think it's going to be really fun. Hopefully, they can get it together and we'll get going."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle