Jonah Hill Wishes to Play in 'Zoolander 2'
Funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping he will be cast in the next "Zoolander" movie after holding lengthy discussions with Ben Stiller about a possible villainous role. Stiller, who starred in and directed the hit 2001 movie, recently announced plans to bring the film back to the big screen.
And the "Superbad" comic is reportedly in the running to play a bad guy opposite Stiller and Owen Wilson in "Zoolander 2", which is slated for release in 2012. He tells MTV News, "There is no 'officially onboard.' There is no ship. They're writing it right now. We've been talking a lot about it, and it seems really exciting and fun."
"If Ben and (writer) Justin (Theroux) want me to do it, we've been talking about it. I saw Ben a couple of days ago, and we've been talking a lot about it, and it's really exciting. I love 'Zoolander', and I think it's going to be really fun. Hopefully, they can get it together and we'll get going."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March