Jonah Hill Wishes to Play in 'Zoolander 2'
Funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping he will be cast in the next "Zoolander" movie after holding lengthy discussions with Ben Stiller about a possible villainous role. Stiller, who starred in and directed the hit 2001 movie, recently announced plans to bring the film back to the big screen.
And the "Superbad" comic is reportedly in the running to play a bad guy opposite Stiller and Owen Wilson in "Zoolander 2", which is slated for release in 2012. He tells MTV News, "There is no 'officially onboard.' There is no ship. They're writing it right now. We've been talking a lot about it, and it seems really exciting and fun."
"If Ben and (writer) Justin (Theroux) want me to do it, we've been talking about it. I saw Ben a couple of days ago, and we've been talking a lot about it, and it's really exciting. I love 'Zoolander', and I think it's going to be really fun. Hopefully, they can get it together and we'll get going."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'