Jonah Hill Wishes to Play in 'Zoolander 2'
Funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping he will be cast in the next "Zoolander" movie after holding lengthy discussions with Ben Stiller about a possible villainous role. Stiller, who starred in and directed the hit 2001 movie, recently announced plans to bring the film back to the big screen.
And the "Superbad" comic is reportedly in the running to play a bad guy opposite Stiller and Owen Wilson in "Zoolander 2", which is slated for release in 2012. He tells MTV News, "There is no 'officially onboard.' There is no ship. They're writing it right now. We've been talking a lot about it, and it seems really exciting and fun."
"If Ben and (writer) Justin (Theroux) want me to do it, we've been talking about it. I saw Ben a couple of days ago, and we've been talking a lot about it, and it's really exciting. I love 'Zoolander', and I think it's going to be really fun. Hopefully, they can get it together and we'll get going."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters