Jonah Hill Wishes to Play in 'Zoolander 2'
Funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping he will be cast in the next "Zoolander" movie after holding lengthy discussions with Ben Stiller about a possible villainous role. Stiller, who starred in and directed the hit 2001 movie, recently announced plans to bring the film back to the big screen.
And the "Superbad" comic is reportedly in the running to play a bad guy opposite Stiller and Owen Wilson in "Zoolander 2", which is slated for release in 2012. He tells MTV News, "There is no 'officially onboard.' There is no ship. They're writing it right now. We've been talking a lot about it, and it seems really exciting and fun."
"If Ben and (writer) Justin (Theroux) want me to do it, we've been talking about it. I saw Ben a couple of days ago, and we've been talking a lot about it, and it's really exciting. I love 'Zoolander', and I think it's going to be really fun. Hopefully, they can get it together and we'll get going."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal