Mo'Nique Offers Support for Sandra Bullock
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Mo'Nique has offered fellow Oscar winner Sandra Bullock her support as the actress battles to save her marriage following an alleged cheating scandal. "The Blind Side" star has walked out on husband Jesse James following a tabloid expose about his reported relationship with a tattoo model and porn star and Mo'Nique insists she's there for Bullock if she ever needs to talk to someone who has no links to her marriage.
In an appeal to Bullock, who befriended Mo'Nique on the recent awards season circuit, via U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, the "Precious" star says, "To my sweet sister Sandra, my prayers are with you. My prayers are also with your husband, baby. That is between the two of you and I hope ya'll make it work."
"Sandra, if you need me sugar, call me baby." She adds, "It's hard but that's their business. Let them go through their situation. I don't wish her nothing but happiness, along with her husband... I don't want to see any marriages dissolve or break up."
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures