Mo'Nique Offers Support for Sandra Bullock
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Mo'Nique has offered fellow Oscar winner Sandra Bullock her support as the actress battles to save her marriage following an alleged cheating scandal. "The Blind Side" star has walked out on husband Jesse James following a tabloid expose about his reported relationship with a tattoo model and porn star and Mo'Nique insists she's there for Bullock if she ever needs to talk to someone who has no links to her marriage.
In an appeal to Bullock, who befriended Mo'Nique on the recent awards season circuit, via U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, the "Precious" star says, "To my sweet sister Sandra, my prayers are with you. My prayers are also with your husband, baby. That is between the two of you and I hope ya'll make it work."
"Sandra, if you need me sugar, call me baby." She adds, "It's hard but that's their business. Let them go through their situation. I don't wish her nothing but happiness, along with her husband... I don't want to see any marriages dissolve or break up."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked