Mo'Nique Offers Support for Sandra Bullock
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Mo'Nique has offered fellow Oscar winner Sandra Bullock her support as the actress battles to save her marriage following an alleged cheating scandal. "The Blind Side" star has walked out on husband Jesse James following a tabloid expose about his reported relationship with a tattoo model and porn star and Mo'Nique insists she's there for Bullock if she ever needs to talk to someone who has no links to her marriage.
In an appeal to Bullock, who befriended Mo'Nique on the recent awards season circuit, via U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, the "Precious" star says, "To my sweet sister Sandra, my prayers are with you. My prayers are also with your husband, baby. That is between the two of you and I hope ya'll make it work."
"Sandra, if you need me sugar, call me baby." She adds, "It's hard but that's their business. Let them go through their situation. I don't wish her nothing but happiness, along with her husband... I don't want to see any marriages dissolve or break up."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media