Michael Vartan Heavily Involved in Wedding Preparation
Actor Michael Vartan has thrown himself into planning his upcoming wedding - he's determined to have a say in every detail from picking the bridesmaid dresses to choosing the food. The "Monster-in-Law" star proposed to Lauren Skaar in early March and they are preparing to exchange vows in 2011.
And Vartan, who previously dated his "Alias" co-star Jennifer Garner, admits he's heavily involved in making sure the big day runs smoothly. He tells America's OK! magazine, "I feel wonderful! I feel very blessed. I feel like it's about God damned time I met someone special. I'm excited about throwing an engagement party, I'm excited about choosing the bridesmaid dresses, and what kind of knives and food."
"The hardest thing about planning a wedding is where you're going to seat the people! Who's going to be seated with who. It's like playing chess. You can put your family with whoever and they'll be fine, but then those people in the middle. Are they going to get along?"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal