Michael Vartan Heavily Involved in Wedding Preparation
Actor Michael Vartan has thrown himself into planning his upcoming wedding - he's determined to have a say in every detail from picking the bridesmaid dresses to choosing the food. The "Monster-in-Law" star proposed to Lauren Skaar in early March and they are preparing to exchange vows in 2011.
And Vartan, who previously dated his "Alias" co-star Jennifer Garner, admits he's heavily involved in making sure the big day runs smoothly. He tells America's OK! magazine, "I feel wonderful! I feel very blessed. I feel like it's about God damned time I met someone special. I'm excited about throwing an engagement party, I'm excited about choosing the bridesmaid dresses, and what kind of knives and food."
"The hardest thing about planning a wedding is where you're going to seat the people! Who's going to be seated with who. It's like playing chess. You can put your family with whoever and they'll be fine, but then those people in the middle. Are they going to get along?"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?