Michael Vartan Heavily Involved in Wedding Preparation
Actor Michael Vartan has thrown himself into planning his upcoming wedding - he's determined to have a say in every detail from picking the bridesmaid dresses to choosing the food. The "Monster-in-Law" star proposed to Lauren Skaar in early March and they are preparing to exchange vows in 2011.
And Vartan, who previously dated his "Alias" co-star Jennifer Garner, admits he's heavily involved in making sure the big day runs smoothly. He tells America's OK! magazine, "I feel wonderful! I feel very blessed. I feel like it's about God damned time I met someone special. I'm excited about throwing an engagement party, I'm excited about choosing the bridesmaid dresses, and what kind of knives and food."
"The hardest thing about planning a wedding is where you're going to seat the people! Who's going to be seated with who. It's like playing chess. You can put your family with whoever and they'll be fine, but then those people in the middle. Are they going to get along?"
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too