Michael Vartan Heavily Involved in Wedding Preparation
Actor Michael Vartan has thrown himself into planning his upcoming wedding - he's determined to have a say in every detail from picking the bridesmaid dresses to choosing the food. The "Monster-in-Law" star proposed to Lauren Skaar in early March and they are preparing to exchange vows in 2011.
And Vartan, who previously dated his "Alias" co-star Jennifer Garner, admits he's heavily involved in making sure the big day runs smoothly. He tells America's OK! magazine, "I feel wonderful! I feel very blessed. I feel like it's about God damned time I met someone special. I'm excited about throwing an engagement party, I'm excited about choosing the bridesmaid dresses, and what kind of knives and food."
"The hardest thing about planning a wedding is where you're going to seat the people! Who's going to be seated with who. It's like playing chess. You can put your family with whoever and they'll be fine, but then those people in the middle. Are they going to get along?"
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures