Michael Vartan Heavily Involved in Wedding Preparation
Actor Michael Vartan has thrown himself into planning his upcoming wedding - he's determined to have a say in every detail from picking the bridesmaid dresses to choosing the food. The "Monster-in-Law" star proposed to Lauren Skaar in early March and they are preparing to exchange vows in 2011.
And Vartan, who previously dated his "Alias" co-star Jennifer Garner, admits he's heavily involved in making sure the big day runs smoothly. He tells America's OK! magazine, "I feel wonderful! I feel very blessed. I feel like it's about God damned time I met someone special. I'm excited about throwing an engagement party, I'm excited about choosing the bridesmaid dresses, and what kind of knives and food."
"The hardest thing about planning a wedding is where you're going to seat the people! Who's going to be seated with who. It's like playing chess. You can put your family with whoever and they'll be fine, but then those people in the middle. Are they going to get along?"
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media