Iggy Pop: No More Crowd Surfing After New York Accident
Iggy Pop has vowed to quit crowd surfing following an unfortunate incident in New York which left him battered and bruised. The veteran rocker is well known for leaping into the audience at his gigs, but his signature stage dive went awry during a recent concert at Carnegie Hall.
The crowd parted and he landed flat on the floor - and The Stooges' star is adamant he won't be jumping off the stage again any time soon. He says, "When I landed it hurt and I made a mental note that Carnegie Hall would be a good place for my last stage dive. The audience were just like, 'What are you doing?' "
His stage diving aside, Iggy Pop as well as The Stooges recently performed at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. During their show, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day joined them onstage.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal