Iggy Pop: No More Crowd Surfing After New York Accident
Iggy Pop has vowed to quit crowd surfing following an unfortunate incident in New York which left him battered and bruised. The veteran rocker is well known for leaping into the audience at his gigs, but his signature stage dive went awry during a recent concert at Carnegie Hall.
The crowd parted and he landed flat on the floor - and The Stooges' star is adamant he won't be jumping off the stage again any time soon. He says, "When I landed it hurt and I made a mental note that Carnegie Hall would be a good place for my last stage dive. The audience were just like, 'What are you doing?' "
His stage diving aside, Iggy Pop as well as The Stooges recently performed at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. During their show, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day joined them onstage.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush