Iggy Pop: No More Crowd Surfing After New York Accident
Iggy Pop has vowed to quit crowd surfing following an unfortunate incident in New York which left him battered and bruised. The veteran rocker is well known for leaping into the audience at his gigs, but his signature stage dive went awry during a recent concert at Carnegie Hall.
The crowd parted and he landed flat on the floor - and The Stooges' star is adamant he won't be jumping off the stage again any time soon. He says, "When I landed it hurt and I made a mental note that Carnegie Hall would be a good place for my last stage dive. The audience were just like, 'What are you doing?' "
His stage diving aside, Iggy Pop as well as The Stooges recently performed at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. During their show, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day joined them onstage.
More Iggy Pop News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?