Iggy Pop: No More Crowd Surfing After New York Accident
Iggy Pop has vowed to quit crowd surfing following an unfortunate incident in New York which left him battered and bruised. The veteran rocker is well known for leaping into the audience at his gigs, but his signature stage dive went awry during a recent concert at Carnegie Hall.
The crowd parted and he landed flat on the floor - and The Stooges' star is adamant he won't be jumping off the stage again any time soon. He says, "When I landed it hurt and I made a mental note that Carnegie Hall would be a good place for my last stage dive. The audience were just like, 'What are you doing?' "
His stage diving aside, Iggy Pop as well as The Stooges recently performed at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. During their show, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day joined them onstage.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker