Iggy Pop: No More Crowd Surfing After New York Accident
Iggy Pop has vowed to quit crowd surfing following an unfortunate incident in New York which left him battered and bruised. The veteran rocker is well known for leaping into the audience at his gigs, but his signature stage dive went awry during a recent concert at Carnegie Hall.
The crowd parted and he landed flat on the floor - and The Stooges' star is adamant he won't be jumping off the stage again any time soon. He says, "When I landed it hurt and I made a mental note that Carnegie Hall would be a good place for my last stage dive. The audience were just like, 'What are you doing?' "
His stage diving aside, Iggy Pop as well as The Stooges recently performed at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. During their show, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day joined them onstage.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly