Ex-Wife of Sandra Bullock's Husband Refiles Daughter Custody
The cheating scandal surrounding Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James could cost the couple custody of the reality TV star's young daughter - the girl's mother is taking the case back to court. The Hollywood couple was granted full custody of six-year-old Sunny in January after her mother, James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder, was jailed for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder has been released from prison and is currently living in a halfway house, and the recent scandal involving her ex-husband and his Oscar-winning wife has allegedly prompted her to refile court papers in a bid to win back custody of her daughter. Lindemulder will reportedly argue that the cheating scandal, which has seen James accused of having an affair behind Bullock's back, will create an unhealthy atmosphere for Sunny, according to TMZ. A court date has been set for June 14.
Bullock canceled a promotional trip to London and is reported to have moved out of the family home after news of James' alleged infidelity broke. He is accused of enjoying a sexual relationship with a tattoo model, who claims James romanced her while Bullock was away shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes