Ex-Wife of Sandra Bullock's Husband Refiles Daughter Custody
The cheating scandal surrounding Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James could cost the couple custody of the reality TV star's young daughter - the girl's mother is taking the case back to court. The Hollywood couple was granted full custody of six-year-old Sunny in January after her mother, James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder, was jailed for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder has been released from prison and is currently living in a halfway house, and the recent scandal involving her ex-husband and his Oscar-winning wife has allegedly prompted her to refile court papers in a bid to win back custody of her daughter. Lindemulder will reportedly argue that the cheating scandal, which has seen James accused of having an affair behind Bullock's back, will create an unhealthy atmosphere for Sunny, according to TMZ. A court date has been set for June 14.
Bullock canceled a promotional trip to London and is reported to have moved out of the family home after news of James' alleged infidelity broke. He is accused of enjoying a sexual relationship with a tattoo model, who claims James romanced her while Bullock was away shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves