Ex-Wife of Sandra Bullock's Husband Refiles Daughter Custody
The cheating scandal surrounding Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James could cost the couple custody of the reality TV star's young daughter - the girl's mother is taking the case back to court. The Hollywood couple was granted full custody of six-year-old Sunny in January after her mother, James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder, was jailed for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder has been released from prison and is currently living in a halfway house, and the recent scandal involving her ex-husband and his Oscar-winning wife has allegedly prompted her to refile court papers in a bid to win back custody of her daughter. Lindemulder will reportedly argue that the cheating scandal, which has seen James accused of having an affair behind Bullock's back, will create an unhealthy atmosphere for Sunny, according to TMZ. A court date has been set for June 14.
Bullock canceled a promotional trip to London and is reported to have moved out of the family home after news of James' alleged infidelity broke. He is accused of enjoying a sexual relationship with a tattoo model, who claims James romanced her while Bullock was away shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance