'Blind Side' Berlin Premiere Canceled Due to Sandra Bullock's Absence
Sandra Bullock has scrapped another "The Blind Side" premiere as she battles with her husband's alleged cheating scandal. The actress pulled out of this week's, March 23, London premiere of the film which earned her a Best Actress Oscar - and now she'll miss the screening in Berlin, Germany.
Bullock's life has been turned upside down by a tabloid expose suggesting her husband of almost five years had an affair with a tattooed model and porn star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side". Last week, the Leigh Anne Touhy of the big screen project reportedly moved out of the Huntington Beach, California home she and her husband shared.
A Warner Brothers' spokesman has confirmed the Berlin premiere of the film has been canceled.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation