'Blind Side' Berlin Premiere Canceled Due to Sandra Bullock's Absence
Sandra Bullock has scrapped another "The Blind Side" premiere as she battles with her husband's alleged cheating scandal. The actress pulled out of this week's, March 23, London premiere of the film which earned her a Best Actress Oscar - and now she'll miss the screening in Berlin, Germany.
Bullock's life has been turned upside down by a tabloid expose suggesting her husband of almost five years had an affair with a tattooed model and porn star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side". Last week, the Leigh Anne Touhy of the big screen project reportedly moved out of the Huntington Beach, California home she and her husband shared.
A Warner Brothers' spokesman has confirmed the Berlin premiere of the film has been canceled.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones