'Blind Side' Berlin Premiere Canceled Due to Sandra Bullock's Absence
Sandra Bullock has scrapped another "The Blind Side" premiere as she battles with her husband's alleged cheating scandal. The actress pulled out of this week's, March 23, London premiere of the film which earned her a Best Actress Oscar - and now she'll miss the screening in Berlin, Germany.
Bullock's life has been turned upside down by a tabloid expose suggesting her husband of almost five years had an affair with a tattooed model and porn star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side". Last week, the Leigh Anne Touhy of the big screen project reportedly moved out of the Huntington Beach, California home she and her husband shared.
A Warner Brothers' spokesman has confirmed the Berlin premiere of the film has been canceled.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert