'Blind Side' Berlin Premiere Canceled Due to Sandra Bullock's Absence
Sandra Bullock has scrapped another "The Blind Side" premiere as she battles with her husband's alleged cheating scandal. The actress pulled out of this week's, March 23, London premiere of the film which earned her a Best Actress Oscar - and now she'll miss the screening in Berlin, Germany.
Bullock's life has been turned upside down by a tabloid expose suggesting her husband of almost five years had an affair with a tattooed model and porn star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side". Last week, the Leigh Anne Touhy of the big screen project reportedly moved out of the Huntington Beach, California home she and her husband shared.
A Warner Brothers' spokesman has confirmed the Berlin premiere of the film has been canceled.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7