'Blind Side' Berlin Premiere Canceled Due to Sandra Bullock's Absence
Sandra Bullock has scrapped another "The Blind Side" premiere as she battles with her husband's alleged cheating scandal. The actress pulled out of this week's, March 23, London premiere of the film which earned her a Best Actress Oscar - and now she'll miss the screening in Berlin, Germany.
Bullock's life has been turned upside down by a tabloid expose suggesting her husband of almost five years had an affair with a tattooed model and porn star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side". Last week, the Leigh Anne Touhy of the big screen project reportedly moved out of the Huntington Beach, California home she and her husband shared.
A Warner Brothers' spokesman has confirmed the Berlin premiere of the film has been canceled.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!