Daughter of Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Made Catwalk Debut
Bon Jovi's star Richie Sambora's daughter made her catwalk debut in Los Angeles on Friday, March 19 - at the age of 12. Ava Sambora was part of the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off Los Angeles Fashion Week. The fashion line is the result of a collaboration between her father and designer Nikki Lund.
The young model's actress mother Heather Locklear was in the front row at the show. Ava walked the runway as her dad's "Livin' on a Prayer" blasted over the speakers. After the show Lund said, "She's a diva. She's amazing. And Richie is so excited." A previous engagement kept Sambora from attending the show, staged at The Gallery in Hollywood.
Richie Sambora married Heather Locklear on December 17, 1994 and their daughter Ava was born on October 4, 1997. However, due to irreconcilable differences, the pair ended their marriage on April 11, 2007.
More Bon Jovi News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?