Daughter of Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Made Catwalk Debut
Bon Jovi's star Richie Sambora's daughter made her catwalk debut in Los Angeles on Friday, March 19 - at the age of 12. Ava Sambora was part of the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off Los Angeles Fashion Week. The fashion line is the result of a collaboration between her father and designer Nikki Lund.
The young model's actress mother Heather Locklear was in the front row at the show. Ava walked the runway as her dad's "Livin' on a Prayer" blasted over the speakers. After the show Lund said, "She's a diva. She's amazing. And Richie is so excited." A previous engagement kept Sambora from attending the show, staged at The Gallery in Hollywood.
Richie Sambora married Heather Locklear on December 17, 1994 and their daughter Ava was born on October 4, 1997. However, due to irreconcilable differences, the pair ended their marriage on April 11, 2007.
More Bon Jovi News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC