Daughter of Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Made Catwalk Debut
Bon Jovi's star Richie Sambora's daughter made her catwalk debut in Los Angeles on Friday, March 19 - at the age of 12. Ava Sambora was part of the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off Los Angeles Fashion Week. The fashion line is the result of a collaboration between her father and designer Nikki Lund.
The young model's actress mother Heather Locklear was in the front row at the show. Ava walked the runway as her dad's "Livin' on a Prayer" blasted over the speakers. After the show Lund said, "She's a diva. She's amazing. And Richie is so excited." A previous engagement kept Sambora from attending the show, staged at The Gallery in Hollywood.
Richie Sambora married Heather Locklear on December 17, 1994 and their daughter Ava was born on October 4, 1997. However, due to irreconcilable differences, the pair ended their marriage on April 11, 2007.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'