Daughter of Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Made Catwalk Debut
Bon Jovi's star Richie Sambora's daughter made her catwalk debut in Los Angeles on Friday, March 19 - at the age of 12. Ava Sambora was part of the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off Los Angeles Fashion Week. The fashion line is the result of a collaboration between her father and designer Nikki Lund.
The young model's actress mother Heather Locklear was in the front row at the show. Ava walked the runway as her dad's "Livin' on a Prayer" blasted over the speakers. After the show Lund said, "She's a diva. She's amazing. And Richie is so excited." A previous engagement kept Sambora from attending the show, staged at The Gallery in Hollywood.
Richie Sambora married Heather Locklear on December 17, 1994 and their daughter Ava was born on October 4, 1997. However, due to irreconcilable differences, the pair ended their marriage on April 11, 2007.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby