Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Have Tied the Knot
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have wed in a small private ceremony in Paris, France. Reports suggest the "Borat" star and the Aussie actress partner exchanged vows a week ago, on March 15 at a traditional Jewish ceremony in front of close friends and family.
The couple started dating in 2002 and became engaged six years ago. They were rumored to have wed in February, but their representative rubbished the reports, insisting they had simply been celebrating a Jewish holiday.
But now Fisher, who shares a two-year-old daughter, called Olive, with the funnyman, has confirmed the wedding took place. In an email to pals, Fisher wrote, "We did it - we're married! It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much. I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'