Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Have Tied the Knot
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have wed in a small private ceremony in Paris, France. Reports suggest the "Borat" star and the Aussie actress partner exchanged vows a week ago, on March 15 at a traditional Jewish ceremony in front of close friends and family.
The couple started dating in 2002 and became engaged six years ago. They were rumored to have wed in February, but their representative rubbished the reports, insisting they had simply been celebrating a Jewish holiday.
But now Fisher, who shares a two-year-old daughter, called Olive, with the funnyman, has confirmed the wedding took place. In an email to pals, Fisher wrote, "We did it - we're married! It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much. I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss."
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows