Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Have Tied the Knot
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have wed in a small private ceremony in Paris, France. Reports suggest the "Borat" star and the Aussie actress partner exchanged vows a week ago, on March 15 at a traditional Jewish ceremony in front of close friends and family.
The couple started dating in 2002 and became engaged six years ago. They were rumored to have wed in February, but their representative rubbished the reports, insisting they had simply been celebrating a Jewish holiday.
But now Fisher, who shares a two-year-old daughter, called Olive, with the funnyman, has confirmed the wedding took place. In an email to pals, Fisher wrote, "We did it - we're married! It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much. I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album