Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Have Tied the Knot
Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have wed in a small private ceremony in Paris, France. Reports suggest the "Borat" star and the Aussie actress partner exchanged vows a week ago, on March 15 at a traditional Jewish ceremony in front of close friends and family.
The couple started dating in 2002 and became engaged six years ago. They were rumored to have wed in February, but their representative rubbished the reports, insisting they had simply been celebrating a Jewish holiday.
But now Fisher, who shares a two-year-old daughter, called Olive, with the funnyman, has confirmed the wedding took place. In an email to pals, Fisher wrote, "We did it - we're married! It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much. I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie