Julianne Moore: Don't Do What I Did in 'Chloe'
Actress Julianne Moore urges married women not to follow her character's lead in new film "Chloe" - and hire hookers to trap potential cheating husbands. "The Hours" star insists it's always best to confront your partner if you suspect infidelity - before turning to others for help.
In "Chloe", Moore hires a prostitute, portrayed by Amanda Seyfried, to test her husband (Liam Neeson). But the actress hopes suspicious women don't take the movie home with them. She says, "Having been married for a long time and having friends who were married a long time I can't tell you the phone calls I've gotten from somebody saying, 'Listen, I have to talk to you about this because I think he's doing X'."
"You say to them, 'Have you talked to him about it?' and they haven't. I think women do that a lot. I think we turn to our friends and say, 'He was out really late? Do you think he's seeing somebody?' I think there is a tendency within relationships to sometimes turn out for information with a girlfriend before you talk to your husband about it. I have seen that a lot; people asking outside the marriage for advice."
Moore has been married to second husband Bart Freundlich since 2003.
More Julianne Moore News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation