Joseph Fiennes Sets Deadline for Giving Newborn Baby a Name
"Shakespeare in Love" star Joseph Fiennes has nicknamed his newborn daughter Baby Love, because he and his wife have yet to settle on an official name. The actor and his wife, Swiss model Maria Dolores Dieguez, welcomed their first child on March 8, but admit they are still searching for the perfect moniker.
However, the couple has set Sunday, March 21 as a deadline - because Fiennes needs to apply for the tot's first passport next week before they can fly to his native England. He says, "(We had a) baby girl, (we're) looking for names so any suggestions would be welcome. It's Baby Love right now, but I've got to get her passport together because we're going back home soon, so I think by the weekend we'll have something."
And Fiennes has revealed more details about the "beautiful" birth - his wife decided on a natural birth without the use of painkillers. He adds, "It was amazing. In the (birthing) pool, no drugs, nothing. Amazing midwife, amazing obstetrician, and hypno-birthing, she was just amazing, breathing. The last 10 minutes went a bit primal, I have to say, but it was a beautiful, beautiful moment."
Fiennes, whose brother is actor Ralph Fiennes, wed the former Miss Switzerland beauty pageant contestant in Tuscany, Italy in summer 2009, before announcing the pregnancy in the fall.
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick