Kirstie Alley Regrets Her 'Oprah' Bikini Strip
Kirstie Alley regrets stripping down to her bikini on Oprah Winfrey's chat show in 2006, because the "error" will haunt her for the rest of her life. The former "Cheers" actress went on the U.S. show to unveil her new slimline look after losing 80 pounds (36 kilograms) in the space of a year.
She only agreed to remove her clothes because there were no photographers present during filming - but failed to realize clips of her sexy strip would become an internet sensation on YouTube. Alley tells U.S. talk show host Larry King, "Let me tell you something very stupid about myself. This is what I said when I did that."
"No one is allowed to take photographs. I live in 1938. And I thought, well, there's no photographs, so this will be the end. I'll walk out, I'll go blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. That's the end of that. So stupid. All they have to do is take a framed shot. You know, and little did I know that this would be all over YouTube. It has had like millions of hits. It was its own show."
"Of course it wasn't Oprah's idea, because she doesn't have stupid ideas. It was my idea, because I just thought, if I can get myself to come out here in a bikini, then I know that I am liberated. And then I realized, oh my God, now I have to live with this for the rest of my life. I made some errors in my life."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier