Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
More P. Diddy News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video