Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'