Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos