Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
More P. Diddy News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures