Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
More P. Diddy News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius