Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'
- AMC Renews 'Into the Badlands' for Expanded Season 3