Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
More P. Diddy News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons