Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle