Soccer Club's Administrator Keen on P. Diddy's Purchase Plans
Rap mogul P. Diddy's ambitious plans to buy a soccer team in the U.K. are gathering pace - officials at the club have vowed to fly to the U.S. to discuss a possible deal. British newspaper The Sun revealed on Thursday, March 18 that the hip-hop star is eying a bid for troubled London side Crystal Palace.
A rep for the star told the tabloid P. Diddy is keen to purchase the club - and now an administrator for the bankrupt soccer team has admitted he would be delighted to do a deal with the rapper.
Brendan Guilfoyle says, "I am a big hip-hop fan and I would be delighted if P. Diddy wanted to buy Crystal Palace. I would welcome an approach and would willingly fly to New York to discuss purchase."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated