Janet's Anger at Michael Jackson's Death Helps Her Play Film Role
Janet Jackson channeled her anger at the death of her beloved brother Michael Jackson into one furious scene in Tyler Perry's new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?", when she had to smash up furniture with a golf club.
The singer/actress reprises her role as a psychotherapist in the sequel to the 2007 movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and admits she found the emotional scene therapeutic after a tough 2009, which saw her split from longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri and lose the King of Pop.
She says, "You have to dig deep but there was some stuff that was right there for me. Stuff that had just happened, with my brother passing, and also relationships, experiencing exactly that." Michael Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest in June 2009.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat