Janet's Anger at Michael Jackson's Death Helps Her Play Film Role
Janet Jackson channeled her anger at the death of her beloved brother Michael Jackson into one furious scene in Tyler Perry's new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?", when she had to smash up furniture with a golf club.
The singer/actress reprises her role as a psychotherapist in the sequel to the 2007 movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and admits she found the emotional scene therapeutic after a tough 2009, which saw her split from longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri and lose the King of Pop.
She says, "You have to dig deep but there was some stuff that was right there for me. Stuff that had just happened, with my brother passing, and also relationships, experiencing exactly that." Michael Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest in June 2009.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young