Janet's Anger at Michael Jackson's Death Helps Her Play Film Role
Janet Jackson channeled her anger at the death of her beloved brother Michael Jackson into one furious scene in Tyler Perry's new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?", when she had to smash up furniture with a golf club.
The singer/actress reprises her role as a psychotherapist in the sequel to the 2007 movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and admits she found the emotional scene therapeutic after a tough 2009, which saw her split from longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri and lose the King of Pop.
She says, "You have to dig deep but there was some stuff that was right there for me. Stuff that had just happened, with my brother passing, and also relationships, experiencing exactly that." Michael Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest in June 2009.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?