Janet's Anger at Michael Jackson's Death Helps Her Play Film Role
Janet Jackson channeled her anger at the death of her beloved brother Michael Jackson into one furious scene in Tyler Perry's new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?", when she had to smash up furniture with a golf club.
The singer/actress reprises her role as a psychotherapist in the sequel to the 2007 movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and admits she found the emotional scene therapeutic after a tough 2009, which saw her split from longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri and lose the King of Pop.
She says, "You have to dig deep but there was some stuff that was right there for me. Stuff that had just happened, with my brother passing, and also relationships, experiencing exactly that." Michael Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest in June 2009.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?