Janet's Anger at Michael Jackson's Death Helps Her Play Film Role
Janet Jackson channeled her anger at the death of her beloved brother Michael Jackson into one furious scene in Tyler Perry's new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?", when she had to smash up furniture with a golf club.
The singer/actress reprises her role as a psychotherapist in the sequel to the 2007 movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and admits she found the emotional scene therapeutic after a tough 2009, which saw her split from longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri and lose the King of Pop.
She says, "You have to dig deep but there was some stuff that was right there for me. Stuff that had just happened, with my brother passing, and also relationships, experiencing exactly that." Michael Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest in June 2009.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia