Leonardo DiCaprio and Jude Law Forced to Wear Corset for 'Aviator'
Leonardo DiCaprio and Jude Law reeled in shock when they tried on their outfits for "The Aviator" - after the film's costume designer demanded they wore figure-enhancing corsets. DiCaprio played eccentric Hollywood director Howard Hughes in the 2004 movie, while Law portrayed dashing swashbuckler Errol Flynn.
And the superstar pair was left aghast when they turned up to try on their period outfits - Oscar-winning designer Sandy Powell ordered them to slip into the waist-decreasing garments. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "Everybody still thinks of him (DiCaprio) as Jack in 'Titanic', like a boy. But he's a big man, surprisingly. About six foot. I wanted that really nipped in, poker up the back look, as slick as Fred Astaire."
"DiCaprio is naturally (a) slouchy jeans man. Completely not a suit man. But he looks fantastic in a suit. All men's evening wear looks much better when they are standing upright, and of course men slouch. The corset provides the base for the clothing over the top. They (DiCaprio and Law) were a bit shocked at first but they want to look good so of course they did it."
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie