Kirstie Alley Misses Being in Love With Someone
Kirstie Alley is keen to meet a man to fall in love with - but only if he has enough money to feel comfortable with her success. The former "Cheers" star has been divorced twice, splitting from second husband Parker Stevenson in 1997 after 14 years of marriage.
She is now on the lookout for romance - but refuses to waste time on pointless dates with inappropriate men. Alley tells U.S. talk show host Larry King, "I love, and I do want to be in love with someone else in my life. I miss being in love. I miss missing someone and being in love with someone and waiting for them to call."
"I went on a date about four months ago - sort of a date. I won't do a date-date, because I don't want to waste my time. If I meet someone and I think there's a potential to fall in love with them, I'll spend the time. But I don't even want to spend two hours with some dude that I have no interest in."
"I want someone who is really funny. I want someone who has dough (money). I've never been the dough girl - because you know what, women who make money are threats to men who don't make money. And that always causes a big problem."
"I want the guy to be happy in his own life and love what he does and be really interesting... I want to be two fabulous people that go together and then you're like, oh, my God, these people are amazing."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal