Kirstie Alley Misses Being in Love With Someone
Kirstie Alley is keen to meet a man to fall in love with - but only if he has enough money to feel comfortable with her success. The former "Cheers" star has been divorced twice, splitting from second husband Parker Stevenson in 1997 after 14 years of marriage.
She is now on the lookout for romance - but refuses to waste time on pointless dates with inappropriate men. Alley tells U.S. talk show host Larry King, "I love, and I do want to be in love with someone else in my life. I miss being in love. I miss missing someone and being in love with someone and waiting for them to call."
"I went on a date about four months ago - sort of a date. I won't do a date-date, because I don't want to waste my time. If I meet someone and I think there's a potential to fall in love with them, I'll spend the time. But I don't even want to spend two hours with some dude that I have no interest in."
"I want someone who is really funny. I want someone who has dough (money). I've never been the dough girl - because you know what, women who make money are threats to men who don't make money. And that always causes a big problem."
"I want the guy to be happy in his own life and love what he does and be really interesting... I want to be two fabulous people that go together and then you're like, oh, my God, these people are amazing."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism