Katherine Heigl Nearly Showed Boob During ShoWest Speech
Katherine Heigl's triumph at the ShoWest convention in Las Vegas almost ended in embarrassment - a shoulder strap on her designer dress snapped as she was making her acceptance speech. The "Knocked Up" actress was addressing the audience after scooping the Female Star of the Year Award on Thursday night, March 18 when the material holding up the left side of her red frock ripped.
Heigl desperately tried to maintain her composure as she attempted to stop the dress falling away and exposing her left breast - until host Billy Bush gallantly stepped in and spared her blushes by holding the outfit in place. After finishing her speech, Heigl headed backstage and repaired the broken strap with a safety pin.
On the wardrobe malfunction, Billy Bush, who offered his help to hold the strap while she spoke, wrote on his Twitter page, "Oh my. Hosting showest awards in LV. Heigl comes up to get award, dress strap breaks...I hold her top on while she accepts!". Meanwhile, Katherine Heigl's rep told Us Magazine, "She appreciated Billy's 'support'."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic