Katherine Heigl Nearly Showed Boob During ShoWest Speech
Katherine Heigl's triumph at the ShoWest convention in Las Vegas almost ended in embarrassment - a shoulder strap on her designer dress snapped as she was making her acceptance speech. The "Knocked Up" actress was addressing the audience after scooping the Female Star of the Year Award on Thursday night, March 18 when the material holding up the left side of her red frock ripped.
Heigl desperately tried to maintain her composure as she attempted to stop the dress falling away and exposing her left breast - until host Billy Bush gallantly stepped in and spared her blushes by holding the outfit in place. After finishing her speech, Heigl headed backstage and repaired the broken strap with a safety pin.
On the wardrobe malfunction, Billy Bush, who offered his help to hold the strap while she spoke, wrote on his Twitter page, "Oh my. Hosting showest awards in LV. Heigl comes up to get award, dress strap breaks...I hold her top on while she accepts!". Meanwhile, Katherine Heigl's rep told Us Magazine, "She appreciated Billy's 'support'."
More Katherine Heigl News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video