Katherine Heigl Nearly Showed Boob During ShoWest Speech
Katherine Heigl's triumph at the ShoWest convention in Las Vegas almost ended in embarrassment - a shoulder strap on her designer dress snapped as she was making her acceptance speech. The "Knocked Up" actress was addressing the audience after scooping the Female Star of the Year Award on Thursday night, March 18 when the material holding up the left side of her red frock ripped.
Heigl desperately tried to maintain her composure as she attempted to stop the dress falling away and exposing her left breast - until host Billy Bush gallantly stepped in and spared her blushes by holding the outfit in place. After finishing her speech, Heigl headed backstage and repaired the broken strap with a safety pin.
On the wardrobe malfunction, Billy Bush, who offered his help to hold the strap while she spoke, wrote on his Twitter page, "Oh my. Hosting showest awards in LV. Heigl comes up to get award, dress strap breaks...I hold her top on while she accepts!". Meanwhile, Katherine Heigl's rep told Us Magazine, "She appreciated Billy's 'support'."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab