Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Herself Unofficial Ambassador for Nashville
Gwyneth Paltrow has become an unofficial ambassador for country music capital Nashville, Tennessee - even though she doesn't live there. The actress recently spent time in the city shooting new movie "Love Don't Let Me Down" with Tim McGraw and she can now understand why Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Sheryl Crow, Taylor Swift, McGraw and Faith Hill and other top stars call the place home.
She has become the latest celebrity to fall for the charm of the city - and she's cooing about it on her GOOP website. She writes, "I just spent a few months living and working in Nashville, Tennessee which was an incredible experience. As I'm apt to do, I researched, ate, drank, tried, and asked my way around the city 'til I found the best spots it has to offer."
"Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken... I could go on and on. It's pretty easy to get to if you live in the good ol' US of A as it's kind of smack dab in the middle (well, not really, but almost) and is so worth a trip. It's pretty damn great."
Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay's star Chris Martin, then lists the bars, restaurants and cafes she visited while she was in Nashville.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance