Miley Cyrus Gets Green Light From Liam Hemsworth's Parents
Miley Cyrus has made a good impression on her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth's Australian family - the actor insists his parents "loved" his superstar girlfriend. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for the Aussie hunk while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family and she proved a hit. He says, "Yeah, they loved her. It was really cool to show Miley where I'm from and how I grew up, and it's a completely different world to where she's from. We don't have shopping centers or traffic lights or anything like that, where I live at least."
And Cyrus was also a huge fan of her boyfriend's homeland because of the kindly paparazzi. She adds, "It was awesome, I really like Australia. You know what? The media's really cool there, too. Even though there's paparazzi, they kind of stay their distance; it was kind of like Nashville by the sea actually, the town he's from."
More Miley Cyrus News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?