Miley Cyrus Gets Green Light From Liam Hemsworth's Parents
Miley Cyrus has made a good impression on her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth's Australian family - the actor insists his parents "loved" his superstar girlfriend. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for the Aussie hunk while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family and she proved a hit. He says, "Yeah, they loved her. It was really cool to show Miley where I'm from and how I grew up, and it's a completely different world to where she's from. We don't have shopping centers or traffic lights or anything like that, where I live at least."
And Cyrus was also a huge fan of her boyfriend's homeland because of the kindly paparazzi. She adds, "It was awesome, I really like Australia. You know what? The media's really cool there, too. Even though there's paparazzi, they kind of stay their distance; it was kind of like Nashville by the sea actually, the town he's from."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics