Miley Cyrus Gets Green Light From Liam Hemsworth's Parents
Miley Cyrus has made a good impression on her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth's Australian family - the actor insists his parents "loved" his superstar girlfriend. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for the Aussie hunk while shooting their new film "The Last Song" in 2009.
Hemsworth, who Cyrus has branded her first love, took the singer/actress on a trip Down Under to show her his hometown and introduce her to the family and she proved a hit. He says, "Yeah, they loved her. It was really cool to show Miley where I'm from and how I grew up, and it's a completely different world to where she's from. We don't have shopping centers or traffic lights or anything like that, where I live at least."
And Cyrus was also a huge fan of her boyfriend's homeland because of the kindly paparazzi. She adds, "It was awesome, I really like Australia. You know what? The media's really cool there, too. Even though there's paparazzi, they kind of stay their distance; it was kind of like Nashville by the sea actually, the town he's from."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist