Whitney Houston NOT Back to Rehab
Whitney Houston's lawyer is fuming over reports the star is heading back to rehab after allegedly collapsing backstage at a recent concert - he's branded the claims "ridiculous". The R&B superstar's "Nothing But Love" tour has been marred by complaints after the singer struggled to get through several of her shows, seemingly finding it hard to breath and disappearing backstage for several minutes at a time.
The star's rep insisted Houston's breathing difficulties were caused by smoking cigarettes, and denied allegations she had returned to using crack cocaine. The star's tour received more bad press when U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer alleged the singer had collapsed, and had been persuaded to enter a rehabilitation centre to battle her issues.
But the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker's attorney Marty Singer has refuted the report, insisting there is no truth in the claims. He tells UsMagazine.com, "Whitney is not headed to rehab. She is headed to Paris, where she will be continuing her world tour. Ridiculous. It did not happen."
In an interview with TV titan Oprah Winfrey last year, Houston admitted taking drugs with former husband Bobby Brown, revealing her mum, Cissy, turned up to her home with an injunction and ordered her to get help.
More Whitney Houston News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'