Whitney Houston NOT Back to Rehab
Whitney Houston's lawyer is fuming over reports the star is heading back to rehab after allegedly collapsing backstage at a recent concert - he's branded the claims "ridiculous". The R&B superstar's "Nothing But Love" tour has been marred by complaints after the singer struggled to get through several of her shows, seemingly finding it hard to breath and disappearing backstage for several minutes at a time.
The star's rep insisted Houston's breathing difficulties were caused by smoking cigarettes, and denied allegations she had returned to using crack cocaine. The star's tour received more bad press when U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer alleged the singer had collapsed, and had been persuaded to enter a rehabilitation centre to battle her issues.
But the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker's attorney Marty Singer has refuted the report, insisting there is no truth in the claims. He tells UsMagazine.com, "Whitney is not headed to rehab. She is headed to Paris, where she will be continuing her world tour. Ridiculous. It did not happen."
In an interview with TV titan Oprah Winfrey last year, Houston admitted taking drugs with former husband Bobby Brown, revealing her mum, Cissy, turned up to her home with an injunction and ordered her to get help.
More Whitney Houston News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope