Robert Pattinson Worried About 'Remember Me' Reception
Robert Pattinson is anxious about the reception his new film "Remember Me" will receive - warning his fans not to expect to have their "buttons pressed". The "Twilight" hunk stars in the romantic drama opposite Emilie de Ravin and plays a rebel who faces a tragic end.
And the Brit is concerned his devotees may be left disappointed by the moving film, as it isn't the "happy romantic drama" people may be expecting. He tells Britain's Sky News, "It does worry me that when a film has a lot of attention, most audiences are used to having all their buttons pressed, and it doesn't really press the same buttons as other films."
"I hope people don't go into it thinking, 'I am going to watch a really happy romantic drama', because it is not really."
When it was released in the U.S. on March 12, "Remember Me" did not live up to the expectation in the box office. With only $8 million in the first week, the drama landed at number 5 behind "Shutter Island".
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'