Robert Pattinson Worried About 'Remember Me' Reception
Robert Pattinson is anxious about the reception his new film "Remember Me" will receive - warning his fans not to expect to have their "buttons pressed". The "Twilight" hunk stars in the romantic drama opposite Emilie de Ravin and plays a rebel who faces a tragic end.
And the Brit is concerned his devotees may be left disappointed by the moving film, as it isn't the "happy romantic drama" people may be expecting. He tells Britain's Sky News, "It does worry me that when a film has a lot of attention, most audiences are used to having all their buttons pressed, and it doesn't really press the same buttons as other films."
"I hope people don't go into it thinking, 'I am going to watch a really happy romantic drama', because it is not really."
When it was released in the U.S. on March 12, "Remember Me" did not live up to the expectation in the box office. With only $8 million in the first week, the drama landed at number 5 behind "Shutter Island".
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound