Robert Pattinson Worried About 'Remember Me' Reception
Robert Pattinson is anxious about the reception his new film "Remember Me" will receive - warning his fans not to expect to have their "buttons pressed". The "Twilight" hunk stars in the romantic drama opposite Emilie de Ravin and plays a rebel who faces a tragic end.
And the Brit is concerned his devotees may be left disappointed by the moving film, as it isn't the "happy romantic drama" people may be expecting. He tells Britain's Sky News, "It does worry me that when a film has a lot of attention, most audiences are used to having all their buttons pressed, and it doesn't really press the same buttons as other films."
"I hope people don't go into it thinking, 'I am going to watch a really happy romantic drama', because it is not really."
When it was released in the U.S. on March 12, "Remember Me" did not live up to the expectation in the box office. With only $8 million in the first week, the drama landed at number 5 behind "Shutter Island".
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money