Robert Pattinson Worried About 'Remember Me' Reception
Robert Pattinson is anxious about the reception his new film "Remember Me" will receive - warning his fans not to expect to have their "buttons pressed". The "Twilight" hunk stars in the romantic drama opposite Emilie de Ravin and plays a rebel who faces a tragic end.
And the Brit is concerned his devotees may be left disappointed by the moving film, as it isn't the "happy romantic drama" people may be expecting. He tells Britain's Sky News, "It does worry me that when a film has a lot of attention, most audiences are used to having all their buttons pressed, and it doesn't really press the same buttons as other films."
"I hope people don't go into it thinking, 'I am going to watch a really happy romantic drama', because it is not really."
When it was released in the U.S. on March 12, "Remember Me" did not live up to the expectation in the box office. With only $8 million in the first week, the drama landed at number 5 behind "Shutter Island".
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert