Widower Urges No More Comparison Between Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim
Brittany Murphy's widower Simon Monjack has slammed comparison's between his wife's death and the Corey Haim tragedy - insisting the only link between the pair was their acting careers. The British producer admits he's "furious" about comparisons made between the "Clueless" star's death and Haim's suspected overdose on Macrh 10.
Speaking exclusively to U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", Monjack says, "That's absurd... Corey was someone that had openly used drugs for many, many years and had a problem. Brittany was someone that had never used a drug in her life."
Asked if he ever saw Murphy take drugs, an angry Monjack scowled, "Absolutely not and nor did anyone else." Medications were found in the actress' system at the time of her death, but her December 20 death has been ruled an accident following an autopsy.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards