Widower Urges No More Comparison Between Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim
Brittany Murphy's widower Simon Monjack has slammed comparison's between his wife's death and the Corey Haim tragedy - insisting the only link between the pair was their acting careers. The British producer admits he's "furious" about comparisons made between the "Clueless" star's death and Haim's suspected overdose on Macrh 10.
Speaking exclusively to U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", Monjack says, "That's absurd... Corey was someone that had openly used drugs for many, many years and had a problem. Brittany was someone that had never used a drug in her life."
Asked if he ever saw Murphy take drugs, an angry Monjack scowled, "Absolutely not and nor did anyone else." Medications were found in the actress' system at the time of her death, but her December 20 death has been ruled an accident following an autopsy.
More Brittany Murphy News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana