Widower Urges No More Comparison Between Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim
Brittany Murphy's widower Simon Monjack has slammed comparison's between his wife's death and the Corey Haim tragedy - insisting the only link between the pair was their acting careers. The British producer admits he's "furious" about comparisons made between the "Clueless" star's death and Haim's suspected overdose on Macrh 10.
Speaking exclusively to U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", Monjack says, "That's absurd... Corey was someone that had openly used drugs for many, many years and had a problem. Brittany was someone that had never used a drug in her life."
Asked if he ever saw Murphy take drugs, an angry Monjack scowled, "Absolutely not and nor did anyone else." Medications were found in the actress' system at the time of her death, but her December 20 death has been ruled an accident following an autopsy.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked