Widower Urges No More Comparison Between Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim
Brittany Murphy's widower Simon Monjack has slammed comparison's between his wife's death and the Corey Haim tragedy - insisting the only link between the pair was their acting careers. The British producer admits he's "furious" about comparisons made between the "Clueless" star's death and Haim's suspected overdose on Macrh 10.
Speaking exclusively to U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", Monjack says, "That's absurd... Corey was someone that had openly used drugs for many, many years and had a problem. Brittany was someone that had never used a drug in her life."
Asked if he ever saw Murphy take drugs, an angry Monjack scowled, "Absolutely not and nor did anyone else." Medications were found in the actress' system at the time of her death, but her December 20 death has been ruled an accident following an autopsy.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour