Widower Urges No More Comparison Between Brittany Murphy and Corey Haim
Brittany Murphy's widower Simon Monjack has slammed comparison's between his wife's death and the Corey Haim tragedy - insisting the only link between the pair was their acting careers. The British producer admits he's "furious" about comparisons made between the "Clueless" star's death and Haim's suspected overdose on Macrh 10.
Speaking exclusively to U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", Monjack says, "That's absurd... Corey was someone that had openly used drugs for many, many years and had a problem. Brittany was someone that had never used a drug in her life."
Asked if he ever saw Murphy take drugs, an angry Monjack scowled, "Absolutely not and nor did anyone else." Medications were found in the actress' system at the time of her death, but her December 20 death has been ruled an accident following an autopsy.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'