Dance Partner: Pamela Anderson's 'Biggest Assets' Help Her on Dance Floor
Pamela Anderson's new dance teacher is confident the former "Baywatch" babe will win the upcoming season of U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" - because she's "top heavy" and she works hard to perfect her steps. Former Dancing champ Apolo Ohno recently criticized the busty actress, insisting her boobs would prevent her from winning the contest.
But Anderson's partner, Aussie Damian Whitewood, claims her biggest assets will work well for her on the dance floor. He says, "It helps keep your weight over your toes, your weight forward; (it's) an added bonus. You're gonna have good body contact, that's another plus."
The couple has been rehearsing for almost three weeks and Whitewood has nothing but praise for his new partner, "She's totally committed to it, which is fantastic."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'