Dance Partner: Pamela Anderson's 'Biggest Assets' Help Her on Dance Floor
Pamela Anderson's new dance teacher is confident the former "Baywatch" babe will win the upcoming season of U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" - because she's "top heavy" and she works hard to perfect her steps. Former Dancing champ Apolo Ohno recently criticized the busty actress, insisting her boobs would prevent her from winning the contest.
But Anderson's partner, Aussie Damian Whitewood, claims her biggest assets will work well for her on the dance floor. He says, "It helps keep your weight over your toes, your weight forward; (it's) an added bonus. You're gonna have good body contact, that's another plus."
The couple has been rehearsing for almost three weeks and Whitewood has nothing but praise for his new partner, "She's totally committed to it, which is fantastic."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce