Dance Partner: Pamela Anderson's 'Biggest Assets' Help Her on Dance Floor
Pamela Anderson's new dance teacher is confident the former "Baywatch" babe will win the upcoming season of U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" - because she's "top heavy" and she works hard to perfect her steps. Former Dancing champ Apolo Ohno recently criticized the busty actress, insisting her boobs would prevent her from winning the contest.
But Anderson's partner, Aussie Damian Whitewood, claims her biggest assets will work well for her on the dance floor. He says, "It helps keep your weight over your toes, your weight forward; (it's) an added bonus. You're gonna have good body contact, that's another plus."
The couple has been rehearsing for almost three weeks and Whitewood has nothing but praise for his new partner, "She's totally committed to it, which is fantastic."
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle