Dance Partner: Pamela Anderson's 'Biggest Assets' Help Her on Dance Floor
Pamela Anderson's new dance teacher is confident the former "Baywatch" babe will win the upcoming season of U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" - because she's "top heavy" and she works hard to perfect her steps. Former Dancing champ Apolo Ohno recently criticized the busty actress, insisting her boobs would prevent her from winning the contest.
But Anderson's partner, Aussie Damian Whitewood, claims her biggest assets will work well for her on the dance floor. He says, "It helps keep your weight over your toes, your weight forward; (it's) an added bonus. You're gonna have good body contact, that's another plus."
The couple has been rehearsing for almost three weeks and Whitewood has nothing but praise for his new partner, "She's totally committed to it, which is fantastic."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit