Dance Partner: Pamela Anderson's 'Biggest Assets' Help Her on Dance Floor
Pamela Anderson's new dance teacher is confident the former "Baywatch" babe will win the upcoming season of U.S. TV hit "Dancing with the Stars" - because she's "top heavy" and she works hard to perfect her steps. Former Dancing champ Apolo Ohno recently criticized the busty actress, insisting her boobs would prevent her from winning the contest.
But Anderson's partner, Aussie Damian Whitewood, claims her biggest assets will work well for her on the dance floor. He says, "It helps keep your weight over your toes, your weight forward; (it's) an added bonus. You're gonna have good body contact, that's another plus."
The couple has been rehearsing for almost three weeks and Whitewood has nothing but praise for his new partner, "She's totally committed to it, which is fantastic."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack