Miley Cyrus Stops Going to Church
Miley Cyrus has stopped attending church over fears the ever-present paparazzi following her will turn the outing into a "show". The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress is a devout Christian, but admits she doesn't worship as often as she should because she doesn't want to disrupt proceedings by luring a pack of photographers to the venue.
She tells Parade magazine, "I don't necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday. Because now when I go to church, I feel like it's a show. There are always cameras outside. I am very spiritual in my own way. Let me make it clear, though - I am a Christian."
Aside from her decision to quit going to church, Miley Cyrus will be seen portraying Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller in upcoming movie "The Last Song", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S theaters on March 31. In the film, the 17-year-old beauty stars opposite Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston, Liam Hemsworth and Bobby Coleman.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons