Miley Cyrus Stops Going to Church
Miley Cyrus has stopped attending church over fears the ever-present paparazzi following her will turn the outing into a "show". The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress is a devout Christian, but admits she doesn't worship as often as she should because she doesn't want to disrupt proceedings by luring a pack of photographers to the venue.
She tells Parade magazine, "I don't necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday. Because now when I go to church, I feel like it's a show. There are always cameras outside. I am very spiritual in my own way. Let me make it clear, though - I am a Christian."
Aside from her decision to quit going to church, Miley Cyrus will be seen portraying Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller in upcoming movie "The Last Song", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S theaters on March 31. In the film, the 17-year-old beauty stars opposite Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston, Liam Hemsworth and Bobby Coleman.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair