Miley Cyrus Stops Going to Church
Miley Cyrus has stopped attending church over fears the ever-present paparazzi following her will turn the outing into a "show". The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress is a devout Christian, but admits she doesn't worship as often as she should because she doesn't want to disrupt proceedings by luring a pack of photographers to the venue.
She tells Parade magazine, "I don't necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday. Because now when I go to church, I feel like it's a show. There are always cameras outside. I am very spiritual in my own way. Let me make it clear, though - I am a Christian."
Aside from her decision to quit going to church, Miley Cyrus will be seen portraying Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller in upcoming movie "The Last Song", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S theaters on March 31. In the film, the 17-year-old beauty stars opposite Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston, Liam Hemsworth and Bobby Coleman.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival