Miley Cyrus Stops Going to Church
Miley Cyrus has stopped attending church over fears the ever-present paparazzi following her will turn the outing into a "show". The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress is a devout Christian, but admits she doesn't worship as often as she should because she doesn't want to disrupt proceedings by luring a pack of photographers to the venue.
She tells Parade magazine, "I don't necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday. Because now when I go to church, I feel like it's a show. There are always cameras outside. I am very spiritual in my own way. Let me make it clear, though - I am a Christian."
Aside from her decision to quit going to church, Miley Cyrus will be seen portraying Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller in upcoming movie "The Last Song", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S theaters on March 31. In the film, the 17-year-old beauty stars opposite Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston, Liam Hemsworth and Bobby Coleman.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney