Miley Cyrus Stops Going to Church
Miley Cyrus has stopped attending church over fears the ever-present paparazzi following her will turn the outing into a "show". The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress is a devout Christian, but admits she doesn't worship as often as she should because she doesn't want to disrupt proceedings by luring a pack of photographers to the venue.
She tells Parade magazine, "I don't necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday. Because now when I go to church, I feel like it's a show. There are always cameras outside. I am very spiritual in my own way. Let me make it clear, though - I am a Christian."
Aside from her decision to quit going to church, Miley Cyrus will be seen portraying Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller in upcoming movie "The Last Song", which is scheduled to be premiered in U.S theaters on March 31. In the film, the 17-year-old beauty stars opposite Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston, Liam Hemsworth and Bobby Coleman.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen