Britney Spears and Agent Boyfriend Shot Down Split Rumors
Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 17. The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later.
The pair's relationship came under scrutiny again in March, following reports they ended the romance after a series of arguments. But Spears silenced the gossip with an outing in L.A. on Monday, walking hand-in-hand with her lover during a trip to the Barney's Of New York store in Beverly Hills.
The break-up report itself sparked after a source told E! Online that Britney Spears ended her relationship with Jason Trawick for good. The source claimed, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist