Britney Spears and Agent Boyfriend Shot Down Split Rumors
Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 17. The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later.
The pair's relationship came under scrutiny again in March, following reports they ended the romance after a series of arguments. But Spears silenced the gossip with an outing in L.A. on Monday, walking hand-in-hand with her lover during a trip to the Barney's Of New York store in Beverly Hills.
The break-up report itself sparked after a source told E! Online that Britney Spears ended her relationship with Jason Trawick for good. The source claimed, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'