Britney Spears and Agent Boyfriend Shot Down Split Rumors
Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 17. The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later.
The pair's relationship came under scrutiny again in March, following reports they ended the romance after a series of arguments. But Spears silenced the gossip with an outing in L.A. on Monday, walking hand-in-hand with her lover during a trip to the Barney's Of New York store in Beverly Hills.
The break-up report itself sparked after a source told E! Online that Britney Spears ended her relationship with Jason Trawick for good. The source claimed, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle