Britney Spears and Agent Boyfriend Shot Down Split Rumors
Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 17. The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later.
The pair's relationship came under scrutiny again in March, following reports they ended the romance after a series of arguments. But Spears silenced the gossip with an outing in L.A. on Monday, walking hand-in-hand with her lover during a trip to the Barney's Of New York store in Beverly Hills.
The break-up report itself sparked after a source told E! Online that Britney Spears ended her relationship with Jason Trawick for good. The source claimed, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury