Britney Spears and Agent Boyfriend Shot Down Split Rumors
Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 17. The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later.
The pair's relationship came under scrutiny again in March, following reports they ended the romance after a series of arguments. But Spears silenced the gossip with an outing in L.A. on Monday, walking hand-in-hand with her lover during a trip to the Barney's Of New York store in Beverly Hills.
The break-up report itself sparked after a source told E! Online that Britney Spears ended her relationship with Jason Trawick for good. The source claimed, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo