Alec Baldwin's Feud With Reporter Continues
Alec Baldwin has fueled a war of words with an American journalist for reporting on an alleged spat with his "30 Rock" co-star Tina Fey. The actor was left fuming when National Enquirer writer Mike Walker published an article which claimed Baldwin had fallen out with Fey on the set of the hit TV show.
In a subsequent interview with Britain's The Times newspaper, the actor made a series of unflattering comments about Walker, calling him a "whore" and a "queen". The reporter responded by writing in the U.S. tabloid, "Here's my headline: 'Alec Baldwin- Raging Closet HOMOPHOBE!' Grab your pitchforks and torches, Hollywood - the monster lurks among ye! Just for the record: I am not gay, as my wife will attest."
And the inflammatory statement has riled Baldwin once again. He tells the New York Post, "Yes, he (Walker) is a goat-footed, wheezy, old queen, and all my male lovers agree with me."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child