Alec Baldwin's Feud With Reporter Continues
Alec Baldwin has fueled a war of words with an American journalist for reporting on an alleged spat with his "30 Rock" co-star Tina Fey. The actor was left fuming when National Enquirer writer Mike Walker published an article which claimed Baldwin had fallen out with Fey on the set of the hit TV show.
In a subsequent interview with Britain's The Times newspaper, the actor made a series of unflattering comments about Walker, calling him a "whore" and a "queen". The reporter responded by writing in the U.S. tabloid, "Here's my headline: 'Alec Baldwin- Raging Closet HOMOPHOBE!' Grab your pitchforks and torches, Hollywood - the monster lurks among ye! Just for the record: I am not gay, as my wife will attest."
And the inflammatory statement has riled Baldwin once again. He tells the New York Post, "Yes, he (Walker) is a goat-footed, wheezy, old queen, and all my male lovers agree with me."
More Alec Baldwin News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'