Alec Baldwin's Feud With Reporter Continues
Alec Baldwin has fueled a war of words with an American journalist for reporting on an alleged spat with his "30 Rock" co-star Tina Fey. The actor was left fuming when National Enquirer writer Mike Walker published an article which claimed Baldwin had fallen out with Fey on the set of the hit TV show.
In a subsequent interview with Britain's The Times newspaper, the actor made a series of unflattering comments about Walker, calling him a "whore" and a "queen". The reporter responded by writing in the U.S. tabloid, "Here's my headline: 'Alec Baldwin- Raging Closet HOMOPHOBE!' Grab your pitchforks and torches, Hollywood - the monster lurks among ye! Just for the record: I am not gay, as my wife will attest."
And the inflammatory statement has riled Baldwin once again. He tells the New York Post, "Yes, he (Walker) is a goat-footed, wheezy, old queen, and all my male lovers agree with me."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande