Alec Baldwin's Feud With Reporter Continues
Alec Baldwin has fueled a war of words with an American journalist for reporting on an alleged spat with his "30 Rock" co-star Tina Fey. The actor was left fuming when National Enquirer writer Mike Walker published an article which claimed Baldwin had fallen out with Fey on the set of the hit TV show.
In a subsequent interview with Britain's The Times newspaper, the actor made a series of unflattering comments about Walker, calling him a "whore" and a "queen". The reporter responded by writing in the U.S. tabloid, "Here's my headline: 'Alec Baldwin- Raging Closet HOMOPHOBE!' Grab your pitchforks and torches, Hollywood - the monster lurks among ye! Just for the record: I am not gay, as my wife will attest."
And the inflammatory statement has riled Baldwin once again. He tells the New York Post, "Yes, he (Walker) is a goat-footed, wheezy, old queen, and all my male lovers agree with me."
More Alec Baldwin News
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?