Robert Pattinson Has No Desire to Court Fame
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson has deliberately avoided the Hollywood party circuit because he hasn't "any desire" to cash in on his celebrity status. The British actor is determined to keep his personal life private - and he's convinced the only way to keep out of the tabloids and avoid unwanted attention is to maintain a low profile.
He says, "I don't have any desire to do that (the party scene). I really don't. I don't request anything from anyone so I don't want them to ask things of me. There are actors who want that attention and the paparazzi feel they have a right for me to give them something. But I don't care about any of that stuff."
On Wednesday, March 17, Robert Pattinson attended a U.K. premiere for his film "Remember Me". Joined by his co-star Emilie de Ravin, the 23-year-old actor enlivened the red carpet event which was held at the Leicester Square Odeon cinema in London.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner