Robert Pattinson Has No Desire to Court Fame
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson has deliberately avoided the Hollywood party circuit because he hasn't "any desire" to cash in on his celebrity status. The British actor is determined to keep his personal life private - and he's convinced the only way to keep out of the tabloids and avoid unwanted attention is to maintain a low profile.
He says, "I don't have any desire to do that (the party scene). I really don't. I don't request anything from anyone so I don't want them to ask things of me. There are actors who want that attention and the paparazzi feel they have a right for me to give them something. But I don't care about any of that stuff."
On Wednesday, March 17, Robert Pattinson attended a U.K. premiere for his film "Remember Me". Joined by his co-star Emilie de Ravin, the 23-year-old actor enlivened the red carpet event which was held at the Leicester Square Odeon cinema in London.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'