Robert Pattinson Has No Desire to Court Fame
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson has deliberately avoided the Hollywood party circuit because he hasn't "any desire" to cash in on his celebrity status. The British actor is determined to keep his personal life private - and he's convinced the only way to keep out of the tabloids and avoid unwanted attention is to maintain a low profile.
He says, "I don't have any desire to do that (the party scene). I really don't. I don't request anything from anyone so I don't want them to ask things of me. There are actors who want that attention and the paparazzi feel they have a right for me to give them something. But I don't care about any of that stuff."
On Wednesday, March 17, Robert Pattinson attended a U.K. premiere for his film "Remember Me". Joined by his co-star Emilie de Ravin, the 23-year-old actor enlivened the red carpet event which was held at the Leicester Square Odeon cinema in London.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard