Robert Pattinson Has No Desire to Court Fame
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson has deliberately avoided the Hollywood party circuit because he hasn't "any desire" to cash in on his celebrity status. The British actor is determined to keep his personal life private - and he's convinced the only way to keep out of the tabloids and avoid unwanted attention is to maintain a low profile.
He says, "I don't have any desire to do that (the party scene). I really don't. I don't request anything from anyone so I don't want them to ask things of me. There are actors who want that attention and the paparazzi feel they have a right for me to give them something. But I don't care about any of that stuff."
On Wednesday, March 17, Robert Pattinson attended a U.K. premiere for his film "Remember Me". Joined by his co-star Emilie de Ravin, the 23-year-old actor enlivened the red carpet event which was held at the Leicester Square Odeon cinema in London.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'