Robert Pattinson Has No Desire to Court Fame
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson has deliberately avoided the Hollywood party circuit because he hasn't "any desire" to cash in on his celebrity status. The British actor is determined to keep his personal life private - and he's convinced the only way to keep out of the tabloids and avoid unwanted attention is to maintain a low profile.
He says, "I don't have any desire to do that (the party scene). I really don't. I don't request anything from anyone so I don't want them to ask things of me. There are actors who want that attention and the paparazzi feel they have a right for me to give them something. But I don't care about any of that stuff."
On Wednesday, March 17, Robert Pattinson attended a U.K. premiere for his film "Remember Me". Joined by his co-star Emilie de Ravin, the 23-year-old actor enlivened the red carpet event which was held at the Leicester Square Odeon cinema in London.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash