Sandra Bullock Leaves Family Mansion
Sandra Bullock quit the family home she shares with husband Jesse James just days before allegations of his affair hit the headlines, according to a U.S. report. Tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee claims she enjoyed an 11-month liaison with the TV mechanic while Bullock was on location shooting "The Blind Side" - the film that earned her an Academy Award in early March.
McGee told In Touch magazine that she embarked on the romance with the reality TV star as she assumed he had split from the Hollywood superstar. Bullock has taken the claims hard, pulling out of the British premiere of "The Blind Side" on March 23, with her rep saying, "Due to unforeseen personal reasons, a trip abroad to support 'The Blind Side' has been deemed impossible at this time."
And according to People, the actress moved out of the couple's southern California mansion just days before the report broke. The pair married in 2005.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child