Sandra Bullock Leaves Family Mansion
Sandra Bullock quit the family home she shares with husband Jesse James just days before allegations of his affair hit the headlines, according to a U.S. report. Tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee claims she enjoyed an 11-month liaison with the TV mechanic while Bullock was on location shooting "The Blind Side" - the film that earned her an Academy Award in early March.
McGee told In Touch magazine that she embarked on the romance with the reality TV star as she assumed he had split from the Hollywood superstar. Bullock has taken the claims hard, pulling out of the British premiere of "The Blind Side" on March 23, with her rep saying, "Due to unforeseen personal reasons, a trip abroad to support 'The Blind Side' has been deemed impossible at this time."
And according to People, the actress moved out of the couple's southern California mansion just days before the report broke. The pair married in 2005.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March