Sandra Bullock Leaves Family Mansion
Sandra Bullock quit the family home she shares with husband Jesse James just days before allegations of his affair hit the headlines, according to a U.S. report. Tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee claims she enjoyed an 11-month liaison with the TV mechanic while Bullock was on location shooting "The Blind Side" - the film that earned her an Academy Award in early March.
McGee told In Touch magazine that she embarked on the romance with the reality TV star as she assumed he had split from the Hollywood superstar. Bullock has taken the claims hard, pulling out of the British premiere of "The Blind Side" on March 23, with her rep saying, "Due to unforeseen personal reasons, a trip abroad to support 'The Blind Side' has been deemed impossible at this time."
And according to People, the actress moved out of the couple's southern California mansion just days before the report broke. The pair married in 2005.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why