Sandra Bullock Leaves Family Mansion
Sandra Bullock quit the family home she shares with husband Jesse James just days before allegations of his affair hit the headlines, according to a U.S. report. Tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee claims she enjoyed an 11-month liaison with the TV mechanic while Bullock was on location shooting "The Blind Side" - the film that earned her an Academy Award in early March.
McGee told In Touch magazine that she embarked on the romance with the reality TV star as she assumed he had split from the Hollywood superstar. Bullock has taken the claims hard, pulling out of the British premiere of "The Blind Side" on March 23, with her rep saying, "Due to unforeseen personal reasons, a trip abroad to support 'The Blind Side' has been deemed impossible at this time."
And according to People, the actress moved out of the couple's southern California mansion just days before the report broke. The pair married in 2005.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake