Madonna Treats Jesus Luz Replacement With Lapdance
Madonna fueled speculation she has a new man in her life after giving male model Adam Senn a saucy lapdance during a VIP party in early March. The "Material Girl" went back to her wild ways at the Moet & Chandon party for photographer Tom Munro in Los Angeles on a rare night out without her lover, Brazilian model Jesus Luz.
But the pop superstar managed to distract herself with Dolce & Gabbana muse Senn - thrilling partygoers by performing a saucy routine for the hunk, reports In Style magazine. A source tells the publication, "She arrived with Adam from the back and sat in the VIP area. At one point, she got up and started dancing, and he was grabbing her waist and touching her butt."
"She turned around and gave him a lapdance and he looked like the happiest guy in the world." However, the 51-year-old ensured there was no evidence of her raunchy antics with the 25-year-old. The insider adds, "She made sure no photos were taken."
More Madonna News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes