Madonna Treats Jesus Luz Replacement With Lapdance
Madonna fueled speculation she has a new man in her life after giving male model Adam Senn a saucy lapdance during a VIP party in early March. The "Material Girl" went back to her wild ways at the Moet & Chandon party for photographer Tom Munro in Los Angeles on a rare night out without her lover, Brazilian model Jesus Luz.
But the pop superstar managed to distract herself with Dolce & Gabbana muse Senn - thrilling partygoers by performing a saucy routine for the hunk, reports In Style magazine. A source tells the publication, "She arrived with Adam from the back and sat in the VIP area. At one point, she got up and started dancing, and he was grabbing her waist and touching her butt."
"She turned around and gave him a lapdance and he looked like the happiest guy in the world." However, the 51-year-old ensured there was no evidence of her raunchy antics with the 25-year-old. The insider adds, "She made sure no photos were taken."
More Madonna News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame