Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's Marriage Rift Shown on TV Show
The cracks are starting to show in Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage - if screenings of their upcoming reality TV show are anything to go by. U.S. magazine Life & Style has obtained footage from the new season of "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" - and reports suggest the couple is in trouble.
The publication editors reveal the pair's "once-cozy relationship is now filled with tears, tension and screaming matches." In one tense encounter, the actor asks the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, "What changed with me?" prompting his frustrated wife to respond, "It's like you got more and more unhappy and angry. I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much."
McDermott admits he isn't the attentive man Spelling married, according to Life & Style, and he has become consumed by an obsession with motorcycle racing, leaving his wife and kids to spend hours speeding around California's Auto Club Speedway several days a week. On the show, he confesses, "I'm not present as a father and a husband."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC