Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's Marriage Rift Shown on TV Show
The cracks are starting to show in Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage - if screenings of their upcoming reality TV show are anything to go by. U.S. magazine Life & Style has obtained footage from the new season of "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" - and reports suggest the couple is in trouble.
The publication editors reveal the pair's "once-cozy relationship is now filled with tears, tension and screaming matches." In one tense encounter, the actor asks the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, "What changed with me?" prompting his frustrated wife to respond, "It's like you got more and more unhappy and angry. I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much."
McDermott admits he isn't the attentive man Spelling married, according to Life & Style, and he has become consumed by an obsession with motorcycle racing, leaving his wife and kids to spend hours speeding around California's Auto Club Speedway several days a week. On the show, he confesses, "I'm not present as a father and a husband."
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama