Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's Marriage Rift Shown on TV Show
The cracks are starting to show in Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage - if screenings of their upcoming reality TV show are anything to go by. U.S. magazine Life & Style has obtained footage from the new season of "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" - and reports suggest the couple is in trouble.
The publication editors reveal the pair's "once-cozy relationship is now filled with tears, tension and screaming matches." In one tense encounter, the actor asks the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, "What changed with me?" prompting his frustrated wife to respond, "It's like you got more and more unhappy and angry. I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much."
McDermott admits he isn't the attentive man Spelling married, according to Life & Style, and he has become consumed by an obsession with motorcycle racing, leaving his wife and kids to spend hours speeding around California's Auto Club Speedway several days a week. On the show, he confesses, "I'm not present as a father and a husband."
More Tori Spelling News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'