Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's Marriage Rift Shown on TV Show
The cracks are starting to show in Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage - if screenings of their upcoming reality TV show are anything to go by. U.S. magazine Life & Style has obtained footage from the new season of "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" - and reports suggest the couple is in trouble.
The publication editors reveal the pair's "once-cozy relationship is now filled with tears, tension and screaming matches." In one tense encounter, the actor asks the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, "What changed with me?" prompting his frustrated wife to respond, "It's like you got more and more unhappy and angry. I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much."
McDermott admits he isn't the attentive man Spelling married, according to Life & Style, and he has become consumed by an obsession with motorcycle racing, leaving his wife and kids to spend hours speeding around California's Auto Club Speedway several days a week. On the show, he confesses, "I'm not present as a father and a husband."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation