Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's Marriage Rift Shown on TV Show
The cracks are starting to show in Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage - if screenings of their upcoming reality TV show are anything to go by. U.S. magazine Life & Style has obtained footage from the new season of "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" - and reports suggest the couple is in trouble.
The publication editors reveal the pair's "once-cozy relationship is now filled with tears, tension and screaming matches." In one tense encounter, the actor asks the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star, "What changed with me?" prompting his frustrated wife to respond, "It's like you got more and more unhappy and angry. I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much."
McDermott admits he isn't the attentive man Spelling married, according to Life & Style, and he has become consumed by an obsession with motorcycle racing, leaving his wife and kids to spend hours speeding around California's Auto Club Speedway several days a week. On the show, he confesses, "I'm not present as a father and a husband."
More Tori Spelling News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party