Boy George: Lady GaGa Asked Me to Sign Her Vagina
Eighties pop icon Boy George was in for a shock when he met Lady GaGa for the first time - she asked the Culture Club's star to autograph her genitalia. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has regularly recalled how she spent her teens as an outcast at her posh New York school, branding herself a "freak" who listened to Boy George.
And the singer finally got to meet her hero backstage at one of her U.K. concerts - only to make an extremely personal request from the "Karma Chameleon" star. Boy George tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic."
"I haven't been around that kind of circus in years! I was like, 'Oh my God!' You know, I've been that woman!' So it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in. She was very sweet. She asked me to sign her vagina."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung