Boy George: Lady GaGa Asked Me to Sign Her Vagina
Eighties pop icon Boy George was in for a shock when he met Lady GaGa for the first time - she asked the Culture Club's star to autograph her genitalia. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has regularly recalled how she spent her teens as an outcast at her posh New York school, branding herself a "freak" who listened to Boy George.
And the singer finally got to meet her hero backstage at one of her U.K. concerts - only to make an extremely personal request from the "Karma Chameleon" star. Boy George tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic."
"I haven't been around that kind of circus in years! I was like, 'Oh my God!' You know, I've been that woman!' So it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in. She was very sweet. She asked me to sign her vagina."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'