Boy George: Lady GaGa Asked Me to Sign Her Vagina
Eighties pop icon Boy George was in for a shock when he met Lady GaGa for the first time - she asked the Culture Club's star to autograph her genitalia. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has regularly recalled how she spent her teens as an outcast at her posh New York school, branding herself a "freak" who listened to Boy George.
And the singer finally got to meet her hero backstage at one of her U.K. concerts - only to make an extremely personal request from the "Karma Chameleon" star. Boy George tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic."
"I haven't been around that kind of circus in years! I was like, 'Oh my God!' You know, I've been that woman!' So it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in. She was very sweet. She asked me to sign her vagina."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media