Boy George: Lady GaGa Asked Me to Sign Her Vagina
Eighties pop icon Boy George was in for a shock when he met Lady GaGa for the first time - she asked the Culture Club's star to autograph her genitalia. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has regularly recalled how she spent her teens as an outcast at her posh New York school, branding herself a "freak" who listened to Boy George.
And the singer finally got to meet her hero backstage at one of her U.K. concerts - only to make an extremely personal request from the "Karma Chameleon" star. Boy George tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic."
"I haven't been around that kind of circus in years! I was like, 'Oh my God!' You know, I've been that woman!' So it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in. She was very sweet. She asked me to sign her vagina."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says