Courteney Cox Promises Jennifer Aniston's Appearance to 'Cougar Town' Boss
Courteney Cox has served up the best birthday present to the producer of her hit TV show "Cougar Town" - a promise to persuade best pal Jennifer Aniston to sign up for an episode. Aniston appeared on Cox's last TV series, "Dirt", and now the actress has promised Bill Lawrence, the boss of her new show, that the former "Friends" stars will join forces again.
Thrilled Lawrence tells TV Guide magazine, "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet." There has already been a mini-"Friends" reunion on "Cougar Town" this season - Lisa Kudrow played a bad-tempered cosmetic surgeon.
"Cougar Town" was premiered in NBC on September 23, 2009. Beside having Courteney Cox in the cast ensemble, the TV show is additionally supported by Christa Miller, Busy Philipps, Brian Van Holt and Dan Byrd.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier