Courteney Cox Promises Jennifer Aniston's Appearance to 'Cougar Town' Boss
Courteney Cox has served up the best birthday present to the producer of her hit TV show "Cougar Town" - a promise to persuade best pal Jennifer Aniston to sign up for an episode. Aniston appeared on Cox's last TV series, "Dirt", and now the actress has promised Bill Lawrence, the boss of her new show, that the former "Friends" stars will join forces again.
Thrilled Lawrence tells TV Guide magazine, "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet." There has already been a mini-"Friends" reunion on "Cougar Town" this season - Lisa Kudrow played a bad-tempered cosmetic surgeon.
"Cougar Town" was premiered in NBC on September 23, 2009. Beside having Courteney Cox in the cast ensemble, the TV show is additionally supported by Christa Miller, Busy Philipps, Brian Van Holt and Dan Byrd.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts