Courteney Cox Promises Jennifer Aniston's Appearance to 'Cougar Town' Boss
Courteney Cox has served up the best birthday present to the producer of her hit TV show "Cougar Town" - a promise to persuade best pal Jennifer Aniston to sign up for an episode. Aniston appeared on Cox's last TV series, "Dirt", and now the actress has promised Bill Lawrence, the boss of her new show, that the former "Friends" stars will join forces again.
Thrilled Lawrence tells TV Guide magazine, "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet." There has already been a mini-"Friends" reunion on "Cougar Town" this season - Lisa Kudrow played a bad-tempered cosmetic surgeon.
"Cougar Town" was premiered in NBC on September 23, 2009. Beside having Courteney Cox in the cast ensemble, the TV show is additionally supported by Christa Miller, Busy Philipps, Brian Van Holt and Dan Byrd.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers