Courteney Cox Promises Jennifer Aniston's Appearance to 'Cougar Town' Boss
Courteney Cox has served up the best birthday present to the producer of her hit TV show "Cougar Town" - a promise to persuade best pal Jennifer Aniston to sign up for an episode. Aniston appeared on Cox's last TV series, "Dirt", and now the actress has promised Bill Lawrence, the boss of her new show, that the former "Friends" stars will join forces again.
Thrilled Lawrence tells TV Guide magazine, "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet." There has already been a mini-"Friends" reunion on "Cougar Town" this season - Lisa Kudrow played a bad-tempered cosmetic surgeon.
"Cougar Town" was premiered in NBC on September 23, 2009. Beside having Courteney Cox in the cast ensemble, the TV show is additionally supported by Christa Miller, Busy Philipps, Brian Van Holt and Dan Byrd.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test