Courteney Cox Promises Jennifer Aniston's Appearance to 'Cougar Town' Boss
Courteney Cox has served up the best birthday present to the producer of her hit TV show "Cougar Town" - a promise to persuade best pal Jennifer Aniston to sign up for an episode. Aniston appeared on Cox's last TV series, "Dirt", and now the actress has promised Bill Lawrence, the boss of her new show, that the former "Friends" stars will join forces again.
Thrilled Lawrence tells TV Guide magazine, "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet." There has already been a mini-"Friends" reunion on "Cougar Town" this season - Lisa Kudrow played a bad-tempered cosmetic surgeon.
"Cougar Town" was premiered in NBC on September 23, 2009. Beside having Courteney Cox in the cast ensemble, the TV show is additionally supported by Christa Miller, Busy Philipps, Brian Van Holt and Dan Byrd.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3