Demi Moore Fell for Ashton Kutcher on Their First Meeting
Demi Moore knew she was destined to marry Ashton Kutcher because it was love at first sight. The 47-year-old actress met her younger partner in 2003, and they married two years later.
And the "Ghost" star admits she fell for the 32-year-old during their first meeting. She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I knew it had the potential to be something special right away. It was like meeting somebody that I've just known where you just recognize one another."
"It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together. When you don't know someone, you can't just jump and say, 'I love you.' 'Nice to meet you, I love you!' Yeah. No. We used to end our calls or emails with 'And everything we don't say'."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences