Demi Moore Fell for Ashton Kutcher on Their First Meeting
Demi Moore knew she was destined to marry Ashton Kutcher because it was love at first sight. The 47-year-old actress met her younger partner in 2003, and they married two years later.
And the "Ghost" star admits she fell for the 32-year-old during their first meeting. She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I knew it had the potential to be something special right away. It was like meeting somebody that I've just known where you just recognize one another."
"It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together. When you don't know someone, you can't just jump and say, 'I love you.' 'Nice to meet you, I love you!' Yeah. No. We used to end our calls or emails with 'And everything we don't say'."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding