Demi Moore Fell for Ashton Kutcher on Their First Meeting
Demi Moore knew she was destined to marry Ashton Kutcher because it was love at first sight. The 47-year-old actress met her younger partner in 2003, and they married two years later.
And the "Ghost" star admits she fell for the 32-year-old during their first meeting. She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I knew it had the potential to be something special right away. It was like meeting somebody that I've just known where you just recognize one another."
"It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together. When you don't know someone, you can't just jump and say, 'I love you.' 'Nice to meet you, I love you!' Yeah. No. We used to end our calls or emails with 'And everything we don't say'."
More Demi Moore News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group