Demi Moore Fell for Ashton Kutcher on Their First Meeting
Demi Moore knew she was destined to marry Ashton Kutcher because it was love at first sight. The 47-year-old actress met her younger partner in 2003, and they married two years later.
And the "Ghost" star admits she fell for the 32-year-old during their first meeting. She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I knew it had the potential to be something special right away. It was like meeting somebody that I've just known where you just recognize one another."
"It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together. When you don't know someone, you can't just jump and say, 'I love you.' 'Nice to meet you, I love you!' Yeah. No. We used to end our calls or emails with 'And everything we don't say'."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary