Betty White Has No Retirement Plan in Mind
Beloved actress/comedienne Betty White has assured fans she won't be stepping out of the limelight and retiring any time soon, despite turning 88 in January. The six-time Emmy winner began her career in the 1940s and has landed notable roles on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", "The Betty White Show" and "The Golden Girls".
But despite her advancing years, White - who recently announced plans for her own U.S. TV series "Hot in Cleveland" - has no intention of taking her final bow just yet. Asked whether she had thought about retiring, she laughs, "Considered what? I don't know if that's a word I'm familiar with. I don't know what that means."
Betty White's upcoming TV show "Hot in Cleveland" is slated for June release. White will star opposite Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick, who play former Los Angeles residents.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes