Betty White Has No Retirement Plan in Mind
Beloved actress/comedienne Betty White has assured fans she won't be stepping out of the limelight and retiring any time soon, despite turning 88 in January. The six-time Emmy winner began her career in the 1940s and has landed notable roles on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", "The Betty White Show" and "The Golden Girls".
But despite her advancing years, White - who recently announced plans for her own U.S. TV series "Hot in Cleveland" - has no intention of taking her final bow just yet. Asked whether she had thought about retiring, she laughs, "Considered what? I don't know if that's a word I'm familiar with. I don't know what that means."
Betty White's upcoming TV show "Hot in Cleveland" is slated for June release. White will star opposite Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick, who play former Los Angeles residents.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick