Betty White Has No Retirement Plan in Mind
Beloved actress/comedienne Betty White has assured fans she won't be stepping out of the limelight and retiring any time soon, despite turning 88 in January. The six-time Emmy winner began her career in the 1940s and has landed notable roles on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", "The Betty White Show" and "The Golden Girls".
But despite her advancing years, White - who recently announced plans for her own U.S. TV series "Hot in Cleveland" - has no intention of taking her final bow just yet. Asked whether she had thought about retiring, she laughs, "Considered what? I don't know if that's a word I'm familiar with. I don't know what that means."
Betty White's upcoming TV show "Hot in Cleveland" is slated for June release. White will star opposite Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick, who play former Los Angeles residents.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage