Betty White Has No Retirement Plan in Mind
Beloved actress/comedienne Betty White has assured fans she won't be stepping out of the limelight and retiring any time soon, despite turning 88 in January. The six-time Emmy winner began her career in the 1940s and has landed notable roles on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", "The Betty White Show" and "The Golden Girls".
But despite her advancing years, White - who recently announced plans for her own U.S. TV series "Hot in Cleveland" - has no intention of taking her final bow just yet. Asked whether she had thought about retiring, she laughs, "Considered what? I don't know if that's a word I'm familiar with. I don't know what that means."
Betty White's upcoming TV show "Hot in Cleveland" is slated for June release. White will star opposite Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick, who play former Los Angeles residents.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed