Betty White Has No Retirement Plan in Mind
Beloved actress/comedienne Betty White has assured fans she won't be stepping out of the limelight and retiring any time soon, despite turning 88 in January. The six-time Emmy winner began her career in the 1940s and has landed notable roles on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", "The Betty White Show" and "The Golden Girls".
But despite her advancing years, White - who recently announced plans for her own U.S. TV series "Hot in Cleveland" - has no intention of taking her final bow just yet. Asked whether she had thought about retiring, she laughs, "Considered what? I don't know if that's a word I'm familiar with. I don't know what that means."
Betty White's upcoming TV show "Hot in Cleveland" is slated for June release. White will star opposite Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick, who play former Los Angeles residents.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory