Danica McKellar Pregnant With First Child
Former "The Wonder Years" star Danica McKellar is expecting her first child. The former child star and her husband, film and TV composer Mike Verta, wed in 2009, and the couple was delighted to learn McKellar had fallen pregnant in early 2010. She tells People, "I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm so excited - I've been bursting to tell people."
"When you do take the home pregnancy test, it doesn't quite seem real. But when you see the baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound, it's so incredible. Me and Mike looked at each other and we could not stop the tears. We are so happy." The star is due to give birth in the autumn.
On how she found out about her pregnancy, Danica McKellar shares to the site, "I was in the middle of a really intense deadline for my book ['Hot X: Algebra Exposed']. I wanted to put off the [pregnancy] test because I didn't want any distractions. That only lasted a day - I couldn't stop thinking about it and I caved! You can't try to put that off."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake