Danica McKellar Pregnant With First Child
Former "The Wonder Years" star Danica McKellar is expecting her first child. The former child star and her husband, film and TV composer Mike Verta, wed in 2009, and the couple was delighted to learn McKellar had fallen pregnant in early 2010. She tells People, "I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm so excited - I've been bursting to tell people."
"When you do take the home pregnancy test, it doesn't quite seem real. But when you see the baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound, it's so incredible. Me and Mike looked at each other and we could not stop the tears. We are so happy." The star is due to give birth in the autumn.
On how she found out about her pregnancy, Danica McKellar shares to the site, "I was in the middle of a really intense deadline for my book ['Hot X: Algebra Exposed']. I wanted to put off the [pregnancy] test because I didn't want any distractions. That only lasted a day - I couldn't stop thinking about it and I caved! You can't try to put that off."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video