Danica McKellar Pregnant With First Child
Former "The Wonder Years" star Danica McKellar is expecting her first child. The former child star and her husband, film and TV composer Mike Verta, wed in 2009, and the couple was delighted to learn McKellar had fallen pregnant in early 2010. She tells People, "I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm so excited - I've been bursting to tell people."
"When you do take the home pregnancy test, it doesn't quite seem real. But when you see the baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound, it's so incredible. Me and Mike looked at each other and we could not stop the tears. We are so happy." The star is due to give birth in the autumn.
On how she found out about her pregnancy, Danica McKellar shares to the site, "I was in the middle of a really intense deadline for my book ['Hot X: Algebra Exposed']. I wanted to put off the [pregnancy] test because I didn't want any distractions. That only lasted a day - I couldn't stop thinking about it and I caved! You can't try to put that off."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom