Danica McKellar Pregnant With First Child
Former "The Wonder Years" star Danica McKellar is expecting her first child. The former child star and her husband, film and TV composer Mike Verta, wed in 2009, and the couple was delighted to learn McKellar had fallen pregnant in early 2010. She tells People, "I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm so excited - I've been bursting to tell people."
"When you do take the home pregnancy test, it doesn't quite seem real. But when you see the baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound, it's so incredible. Me and Mike looked at each other and we could not stop the tears. We are so happy." The star is due to give birth in the autumn.
On how she found out about her pregnancy, Danica McKellar shares to the site, "I was in the middle of a really intense deadline for my book ['Hot X: Algebra Exposed']. I wanted to put off the [pregnancy] test because I didn't want any distractions. That only lasted a day - I couldn't stop thinking about it and I caved! You can't try to put that off."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester