Kevin Costner to Welcome Seventh Child in June
Hollywood actor Kevin Costner is preparing to welcome his seventh child - his second wife is pregnant again. The "Bodyguard" star married German model Christine Baumgartner in 2004 and they are parents to two sons, 2-year-old Cayden and Hayes, who born in last February.
Now the couple is expecting a third child in summer. Costner tells German magazine Bunte, "My wife is going to have a baby in June." The 55-year-old actor also has three children from his marriage to Cindy Silva and a son from his subsequent relationship with Bridget Rooney.
Additionally, Star Magazine reported that Kevin Costner initially revealed that he wasn't sure if he wanted more kids, saying "Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn't be an effective father." However, he then explained, "One day I woke up and thought, 'Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who's willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?' That's all it took. I decided that I was not going to miss out on love. Sometimes you learn that the thing you're most afraid of in life is the thing that will save your life."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip