Kevin Costner to Welcome Seventh Child in June
Hollywood actor Kevin Costner is preparing to welcome his seventh child - his second wife is pregnant again. The "Bodyguard" star married German model Christine Baumgartner in 2004 and they are parents to two sons, 2-year-old Cayden and Hayes, who born in last February.
Now the couple is expecting a third child in summer. Costner tells German magazine Bunte, "My wife is going to have a baby in June." The 55-year-old actor also has three children from his marriage to Cindy Silva and a son from his subsequent relationship with Bridget Rooney.
Additionally, Star Magazine reported that Kevin Costner initially revealed that he wasn't sure if he wanted more kids, saying "Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn't be an effective father." However, he then explained, "One day I woke up and thought, 'Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who's willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?' That's all it took. I decided that I was not going to miss out on love. Sometimes you learn that the thing you're most afraid of in life is the thing that will save your life."
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together