Kevin Costner to Welcome Seventh Child in June
Hollywood actor Kevin Costner is preparing to welcome his seventh child - his second wife is pregnant again. The "Bodyguard" star married German model Christine Baumgartner in 2004 and they are parents to two sons, 2-year-old Cayden and Hayes, who born in last February.
Now the couple is expecting a third child in summer. Costner tells German magazine Bunte, "My wife is going to have a baby in June." The 55-year-old actor also has three children from his marriage to Cindy Silva and a son from his subsequent relationship with Bridget Rooney.
Additionally, Star Magazine reported that Kevin Costner initially revealed that he wasn't sure if he wanted more kids, saying "Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn't be an effective father." However, he then explained, "One day I woke up and thought, 'Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who's willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?' That's all it took. I decided that I was not going to miss out on love. Sometimes you learn that the thing you're most afraid of in life is the thing that will save your life."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC