Kevin Costner to Welcome Seventh Child in June
Hollywood actor Kevin Costner is preparing to welcome his seventh child - his second wife is pregnant again. The "Bodyguard" star married German model Christine Baumgartner in 2004 and they are parents to two sons, 2-year-old Cayden and Hayes, who born in last February.
Now the couple is expecting a third child in summer. Costner tells German magazine Bunte, "My wife is going to have a baby in June." The 55-year-old actor also has three children from his marriage to Cindy Silva and a son from his subsequent relationship with Bridget Rooney.
Additionally, Star Magazine reported that Kevin Costner initially revealed that he wasn't sure if he wanted more kids, saying "Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn't be an effective father." However, he then explained, "One day I woke up and thought, 'Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who's willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?' That's all it took. I decided that I was not going to miss out on love. Sometimes you learn that the thing you're most afraid of in life is the thing that will save your life."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy