Kevin Costner to Welcome Seventh Child in June
Hollywood actor Kevin Costner is preparing to welcome his seventh child - his second wife is pregnant again. The "Bodyguard" star married German model Christine Baumgartner in 2004 and they are parents to two sons, 2-year-old Cayden and Hayes, who born in last February.
Now the couple is expecting a third child in summer. Costner tells German magazine Bunte, "My wife is going to have a baby in June." The 55-year-old actor also has three children from his marriage to Cindy Silva and a son from his subsequent relationship with Bridget Rooney.
Additionally, Star Magazine reported that Kevin Costner initially revealed that he wasn't sure if he wanted more kids, saying "Christine wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn't be an effective father." However, he then explained, "One day I woke up and thought, 'Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who's willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?' That's all it took. I decided that I was not going to miss out on love. Sometimes you learn that the thing you're most afraid of in life is the thing that will save your life."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'