Britney Spears Split From Agent Boyfriend
Britney Spears has ended her romance with agent Jason Trawick after months of arguments, according to a U.S. report. The "Womanizer" superstar became romantically involved with Trawick at the beginning of 2009.
The pair reportedly split in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later. The 28-year-old singer went on to show off her beau at January's Grammy Awards, holding his hand as she walked the red carpet.
E! Online is now claiming that the "If You Seek Amy" singer has called off their relationship for good - but has decided to keep Trawick on her staff. A source tells the publication, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes