Britney Spears Split From Agent Boyfriend
Britney Spears has ended her romance with agent Jason Trawick after months of arguments, according to a U.S. report. The "Womanizer" superstar became romantically involved with Trawick at the beginning of 2009.
The pair reportedly split in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later. The 28-year-old singer went on to show off her beau at January's Grammy Awards, holding his hand as she walked the red carpet.
E! Online is now claiming that the "If You Seek Amy" singer has called off their relationship for good - but has decided to keep Trawick on her staff. A source tells the publication, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl