Britney Spears Split From Agent Boyfriend
Britney Spears has ended her romance with agent Jason Trawick after months of arguments, according to a U.S. report. The "Womanizer" superstar became romantically involved with Trawick at the beginning of 2009.
The pair reportedly split in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later. The 28-year-old singer went on to show off her beau at January's Grammy Awards, holding his hand as she walked the red carpet.
E! Online is now claiming that the "If You Seek Amy" singer has called off their relationship for good - but has decided to keep Trawick on her staff. A source tells the publication, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3