Britney Spears Split From Agent Boyfriend
Britney Spears has ended her romance with agent Jason Trawick after months of arguments, according to a U.S. report. The "Womanizer" superstar became romantically involved with Trawick at the beginning of 2009.
The pair reportedly split in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later. The 28-year-old singer went on to show off her beau at January's Grammy Awards, holding his hand as she walked the red carpet.
E! Online is now claiming that the "If You Seek Amy" singer has called off their relationship for good - but has decided to keep Trawick on her staff. A source tells the publication, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns