Britney Spears Split From Agent Boyfriend
Britney Spears has ended her romance with agent Jason Trawick after months of arguments, according to a U.S. report. The "Womanizer" superstar became romantically involved with Trawick at the beginning of 2009.
The pair reportedly split in August 2009, only to reunite weeks later. The 28-year-old singer went on to show off her beau at January's Grammy Awards, holding his hand as she walked the red carpet.
E! Online is now claiming that the "If You Seek Amy" singer has called off their relationship for good - but has decided to keep Trawick on her staff. A source tells the publication, "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover