No Spring Wedding for Simon Cowell and Fiancee, Rep Says
Simon Cowell's representative has shot down reports the music mogul is planning a Mediterranean wedding in spring. The "American Idol" judge confirmed rumors he had proposed to his make-up artist girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy on March 8 and reports soon surfaced online alleging they were set to exchange vows in a matter of weeks.
A source told gossip website BettyConfidential, "(The couple is) planning to tie the knot in Italy this spring. It is a perfect time of year (for the nuptials)." But a spokesperson for Cowell has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop, "This is not true", insisting the happy couple has yet to start planning its big day.
Back in early March, Simon Cowell confirmed his engagement with Mezhgan Hussainy during an interview in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". When asked by the host whether or not he is engaged, the music mogul answered, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." He further affirmed, "It's quite a big one, yes," when the host inquired about the engagement band.
More Simon Cowell News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding