No Spring Wedding for Simon Cowell and Fiancee, Rep Says
Simon Cowell's representative has shot down reports the music mogul is planning a Mediterranean wedding in spring. The "American Idol" judge confirmed rumors he had proposed to his make-up artist girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy on March 8 and reports soon surfaced online alleging they were set to exchange vows in a matter of weeks.
A source told gossip website BettyConfidential, "(The couple is) planning to tie the knot in Italy this spring. It is a perfect time of year (for the nuptials)." But a spokesperson for Cowell has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop, "This is not true", insisting the happy couple has yet to start planning its big day.
Back in early March, Simon Cowell confirmed his engagement with Mezhgan Hussainy during an interview in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". When asked by the host whether or not he is engaged, the music mogul answered, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." He further affirmed, "It's quite a big one, yes," when the host inquired about the engagement band.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective