No Spring Wedding for Simon Cowell and Fiancee, Rep Says
Simon Cowell's representative has shot down reports the music mogul is planning a Mediterranean wedding in spring. The "American Idol" judge confirmed rumors he had proposed to his make-up artist girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy on March 8 and reports soon surfaced online alleging they were set to exchange vows in a matter of weeks.
A source told gossip website BettyConfidential, "(The couple is) planning to tie the knot in Italy this spring. It is a perfect time of year (for the nuptials)." But a spokesperson for Cowell has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop, "This is not true", insisting the happy couple has yet to start planning its big day.
Back in early March, Simon Cowell confirmed his engagement with Mezhgan Hussainy during an interview in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". When asked by the host whether or not he is engaged, the music mogul answered, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." He further affirmed, "It's quite a big one, yes," when the host inquired about the engagement band.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes