No Spring Wedding for Simon Cowell and Fiancee, Rep Says
Simon Cowell's representative has shot down reports the music mogul is planning a Mediterranean wedding in spring. The "American Idol" judge confirmed rumors he had proposed to his make-up artist girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy on March 8 and reports soon surfaced online alleging they were set to exchange vows in a matter of weeks.
A source told gossip website BettyConfidential, "(The couple is) planning to tie the knot in Italy this spring. It is a perfect time of year (for the nuptials)." But a spokesperson for Cowell has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop, "This is not true", insisting the happy couple has yet to start planning its big day.
Back in early March, Simon Cowell confirmed his engagement with Mezhgan Hussainy during an interview in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". When asked by the host whether or not he is engaged, the music mogul answered, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." He further affirmed, "It's quite a big one, yes," when the host inquired about the engagement band.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?