Shia LaBeouf Upset With Preachy Khloe Kardashian
Shia LaBeouf has taken aim at reality TV star Khloe Kardashian for speaking out about his widely-publicized 2008 car crash after he was wrongly accused of drink driving. Early reports suggested the 23-year-old was intoxicated when his truck collided with another vehicle in Los Angeles in July 2008, leaving him with a severely injured left hand.
Police later declared the "Transformers" actor was not at fault, blaming the driver of the other car for causing the crash. But LaBeouf admits he was disgusted when fellow young Hollywood stars began weighing in on the incident, including Kim Kardashian's younger sister, who served jail time for a 2007 drink driving charge.
He tells America's GQ magazine, "I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my f**king life. And I'm so upset, man."
"I'm so angry. Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green (light). This f**ker ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street ... they're off, they're under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude."
LaBeouf was not formally charged in the incident but he had his driving license suspended until January after refusing to take a breath test at the time of the accident.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama