Jennifer Aniston Forgotten in Locked Trunk During 'Bounty Hunter' Shoot
Jennifer Aniston was struck with panic while shooting a scene for "The Bounty Hunter" after the crew locked her in the trunk of a car - and then forgot about her. The former "Friends" star was filming with Scottish actor Gerard Butler for the upcoming movie, about a bounty hunter who learns his next target is his ex-wife, played by Aniston.
But she wasn't laughing after her co-star shut the trunk during one comedic scene, and walked away to chat with the crew, leaving her with little air. She explains, "They left me in that trunk once. Of course they said, 'Are you going to be OK?' We're shutting the trunk'."
The 41-year-old actress continues, "Every couple of takes I would get a sip of water and a cracker. And there was this one moment when they were overly discussing a shot and all of a sudden the voices all faded."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris