Jennifer Aniston Forgotten in Locked Trunk During 'Bounty Hunter' Shoot
Jennifer Aniston was struck with panic while shooting a scene for "The Bounty Hunter" after the crew locked her in the trunk of a car - and then forgot about her. The former "Friends" star was filming with Scottish actor Gerard Butler for the upcoming movie, about a bounty hunter who learns his next target is his ex-wife, played by Aniston.
But she wasn't laughing after her co-star shut the trunk during one comedic scene, and walked away to chat with the crew, leaving her with little air. She explains, "They left me in that trunk once. Of course they said, 'Are you going to be OK?' We're shutting the trunk'."
The 41-year-old actress continues, "Every couple of takes I would get a sip of water and a cracker. And there was this one moment when they were overly discussing a shot and all of a sudden the voices all faded."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle