Jennifer Aniston Forgotten in Locked Trunk During 'Bounty Hunter' Shoot
Jennifer Aniston was struck with panic while shooting a scene for "The Bounty Hunter" after the crew locked her in the trunk of a car - and then forgot about her. The former "Friends" star was filming with Scottish actor Gerard Butler for the upcoming movie, about a bounty hunter who learns his next target is his ex-wife, played by Aniston.
But she wasn't laughing after her co-star shut the trunk during one comedic scene, and walked away to chat with the crew, leaving her with little air. She explains, "They left me in that trunk once. Of course they said, 'Are you going to be OK?' We're shutting the trunk'."
The 41-year-old actress continues, "Every couple of takes I would get a sip of water and a cracker. And there was this one moment when they were overly discussing a shot and all of a sudden the voices all faded."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant