Jennifer Aniston Forgotten in Locked Trunk During 'Bounty Hunter' Shoot
Jennifer Aniston was struck with panic while shooting a scene for "The Bounty Hunter" after the crew locked her in the trunk of a car - and then forgot about her. The former "Friends" star was filming with Scottish actor Gerard Butler for the upcoming movie, about a bounty hunter who learns his next target is his ex-wife, played by Aniston.
But she wasn't laughing after her co-star shut the trunk during one comedic scene, and walked away to chat with the crew, leaving her with little air. She explains, "They left me in that trunk once. Of course they said, 'Are you going to be OK?' We're shutting the trunk'."
The 41-year-old actress continues, "Every couple of takes I would get a sip of water and a cracker. And there was this one moment when they were overly discussing a shot and all of a sudden the voices all faded."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger