Jennifer Aniston Forgotten in Locked Trunk During 'Bounty Hunter' Shoot
Jennifer Aniston was struck with panic while shooting a scene for "The Bounty Hunter" after the crew locked her in the trunk of a car - and then forgot about her. The former "Friends" star was filming with Scottish actor Gerard Butler for the upcoming movie, about a bounty hunter who learns his next target is his ex-wife, played by Aniston.
But she wasn't laughing after her co-star shut the trunk during one comedic scene, and walked away to chat with the crew, leaving her with little air. She explains, "They left me in that trunk once. Of course they said, 'Are you going to be OK?' We're shutting the trunk'."
The 41-year-old actress continues, "Every couple of takes I would get a sip of water and a cracker. And there was this one moment when they were overly discussing a shot and all of a sudden the voices all faded."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups