Snoop Dogg Breaks Anti-Smoking Laws
Rapper Snoop Dogg found himself in trouble during a night out in New York on Saturday, March 13 - after allegedly flouting the city's anti-smoking laws by lighting up inside a club. The 38-year-old hip-hop star was enjoying an evening at Manhattan's M2 venue when he sent club bosses into a panic by sparking up a cigarette.
Owner Joey Morrissey, who could incur a fine if patrons are caught smoking, is said to have approached the star and told him to put it out, while the rapper reportedly responded, "But it's just a cigarette."
An onlooker tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Normally he would get on the mike and rap, but he seemed depressed all night because he couldn't smoke."
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance