Snoop Dogg Breaks Anti-Smoking Laws
Rapper Snoop Dogg found himself in trouble during a night out in New York on Saturday, March 13 - after allegedly flouting the city's anti-smoking laws by lighting up inside a club. The 38-year-old hip-hop star was enjoying an evening at Manhattan's M2 venue when he sent club bosses into a panic by sparking up a cigarette.
Owner Joey Morrissey, who could incur a fine if patrons are caught smoking, is said to have approached the star and told him to put it out, while the rapper reportedly responded, "But it's just a cigarette."
An onlooker tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Normally he would get on the mike and rap, but he seemed depressed all night because he couldn't smoke."
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special