Snoop Dogg Breaks Anti-Smoking Laws
Rapper Snoop Dogg found himself in trouble during a night out in New York on Saturday, March 13 - after allegedly flouting the city's anti-smoking laws by lighting up inside a club. The 38-year-old hip-hop star was enjoying an evening at Manhattan's M2 venue when he sent club bosses into a panic by sparking up a cigarette.
Owner Joey Morrissey, who could incur a fine if patrons are caught smoking, is said to have approached the star and told him to put it out, while the rapper reportedly responded, "But it's just a cigarette."
An onlooker tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Normally he would get on the mike and rap, but he seemed depressed all night because he couldn't smoke."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album