Snoop Dogg Breaks Anti-Smoking Laws
Rapper Snoop Dogg found himself in trouble during a night out in New York on Saturday, March 13 - after allegedly flouting the city's anti-smoking laws by lighting up inside a club. The 38-year-old hip-hop star was enjoying an evening at Manhattan's M2 venue when he sent club bosses into a panic by sparking up a cigarette.
Owner Joey Morrissey, who could incur a fine if patrons are caught smoking, is said to have approached the star and told him to put it out, while the rapper reportedly responded, "But it's just a cigarette."
An onlooker tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Normally he would get on the mike and rap, but he seemed depressed all night because he couldn't smoke."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed