Snoop Dogg Breaks Anti-Smoking Laws
Rapper Snoop Dogg found himself in trouble during a night out in New York on Saturday, March 13 - after allegedly flouting the city's anti-smoking laws by lighting up inside a club. The 38-year-old hip-hop star was enjoying an evening at Manhattan's M2 venue when he sent club bosses into a panic by sparking up a cigarette.
Owner Joey Morrissey, who could incur a fine if patrons are caught smoking, is said to have approached the star and told him to put it out, while the rapper reportedly responded, "But it's just a cigarette."
An onlooker tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Normally he would get on the mike and rap, but he seemed depressed all night because he couldn't smoke."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle