Britney Spears' Court Hearing Delayed
A court hearing to review Britney Spears' conservatorship case has been delayed again - after she missed a previous date in January due to a "misunderstanding". The pop star was due in court in Los Angeles on Monday, March 15 for a progress report relating to the order, which gives her father Jamie Spears control of her legal and business affairs and has been in place since 2008 after she suffered a breakdown.
Spears was scheduled to meet with Commissioner Reva Goetz, but the hearing was postponed to give both parties more time to prepare, according to TMZ. The "Toxic" hitmaker was previously scheduled to meet with Commissioner Goetz, but missed the hearing on January 15 due to a "misunderstanding".
A rescheduled date for Monday's court appearance has yet to be announced.
More Britney Spears News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money