Britney Spears' Court Hearing Delayed
A court hearing to review Britney Spears' conservatorship case has been delayed again - after she missed a previous date in January due to a "misunderstanding". The pop star was due in court in Los Angeles on Monday, March 15 for a progress report relating to the order, which gives her father Jamie Spears control of her legal and business affairs and has been in place since 2008 after she suffered a breakdown.
Spears was scheduled to meet with Commissioner Reva Goetz, but the hearing was postponed to give both parties more time to prepare, according to TMZ. The "Toxic" hitmaker was previously scheduled to meet with Commissioner Goetz, but missed the hearing on January 15 due to a "misunderstanding".
A rescheduled date for Monday's court appearance has yet to be announced.
More Britney Spears News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her