Britney Spears' Court Hearing Delayed
A court hearing to review Britney Spears' conservatorship case has been delayed again - after she missed a previous date in January due to a "misunderstanding". The pop star was due in court in Los Angeles on Monday, March 15 for a progress report relating to the order, which gives her father Jamie Spears control of her legal and business affairs and has been in place since 2008 after she suffered a breakdown.
Spears was scheduled to meet with Commissioner Reva Goetz, but the hearing was postponed to give both parties more time to prepare, according to TMZ. The "Toxic" hitmaker was previously scheduled to meet with Commissioner Goetz, but missed the hearing on January 15 due to a "misunderstanding".
A rescheduled date for Monday's court appearance has yet to be announced.
More Britney Spears News
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene