Britney Spears' Court Hearing Delayed
A court hearing to review Britney Spears' conservatorship case has been delayed again - after she missed a previous date in January due to a "misunderstanding". The pop star was due in court in Los Angeles on Monday, March 15 for a progress report relating to the order, which gives her father Jamie Spears control of her legal and business affairs and has been in place since 2008 after she suffered a breakdown.
Spears was scheduled to meet with Commissioner Reva Goetz, but the hearing was postponed to give both parties more time to prepare, according to TMZ. The "Toxic" hitmaker was previously scheduled to meet with Commissioner Goetz, but missed the hearing on January 15 due to a "misunderstanding".
A rescheduled date for Monday's court appearance has yet to be announced.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama