Britney Spears' Court Hearing Delayed
A court hearing to review Britney Spears' conservatorship case has been delayed again - after she missed a previous date in January due to a "misunderstanding". The pop star was due in court in Los Angeles on Monday, March 15 for a progress report relating to the order, which gives her father Jamie Spears control of her legal and business affairs and has been in place since 2008 after she suffered a breakdown.
Spears was scheduled to meet with Commissioner Reva Goetz, but the hearing was postponed to give both parties more time to prepare, according to TMZ. The "Toxic" hitmaker was previously scheduled to meet with Commissioner Goetz, but missed the hearing on January 15 due to a "misunderstanding".
A rescheduled date for Monday's court appearance has yet to be announced.
More Britney Spears News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident