Betty White Tapped to Front 'Hot in Cleveland'
Beloved actress Betty White is breathing new life into her TV career at the age of 88 - she's landed a deal to star in her own U.S. comedy series. In recent years, the "Golden Girls" star has signed on for guest spots on U.S. shows including "My Name is Earl", "Stealing Christmas" and "Annie's Point".
But now the Grandma Annie of "The Proposal" is set to front her own show - network bosses at TV Land are turning her pilot episode for "Hot in Cleveland" into a full series. The legendary star will play the sharp-tongued caretaker of a Cleveland home shared by three former Los Angeles residents, played by Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
"Hot in Cleveland" is set to premiere in the U.S. in June.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018