Betty White Tapped to Front 'Hot in Cleveland'
Beloved actress Betty White is breathing new life into her TV career at the age of 88 - she's landed a deal to star in her own U.S. comedy series. In recent years, the "Golden Girls" star has signed on for guest spots on U.S. shows including "My Name is Earl", "Stealing Christmas" and "Annie's Point".
But now the Grandma Annie of "The Proposal" is set to front her own show - network bosses at TV Land are turning her pilot episode for "Hot in Cleveland" into a full series. The legendary star will play the sharp-tongued caretaker of a Cleveland home shared by three former Los Angeles residents, played by Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
"Hot in Cleveland" is set to premiere in the U.S. in June.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance