Betty White Tapped to Front 'Hot in Cleveland'
Beloved actress Betty White is breathing new life into her TV career at the age of 88 - she's landed a deal to star in her own U.S. comedy series. In recent years, the "Golden Girls" star has signed on for guest spots on U.S. shows including "My Name is Earl", "Stealing Christmas" and "Annie's Point".
But now the Grandma Annie of "The Proposal" is set to front her own show - network bosses at TV Land are turning her pilot episode for "Hot in Cleveland" into a full series. The legendary star will play the sharp-tongued caretaker of a Cleveland home shared by three former Los Angeles residents, played by Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
"Hot in Cleveland" is set to premiere in the U.S. in June.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia