Charlie Sheen Has Returned to 'Two and a Half Men' Filming
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen has left rehab and resumed filming on his hit TV show "Two and a Half Men". Production on the U.S. comedy series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair. The altercation resulted in Sheen's arrest and he was subsequently charged with a string of felonies.
But the actor has now returned to work - he headed back to the Burbank, California set on Tuesday morning, March 16, his agent Stan Rosenfeld has confirmed to the Associated Press. On Monday, March 15, Sheen appeared in Colorado's Pitkin County District Court, where he pleaded not guilty to domestic violence charges stemming from the December altercation. Sheen is next due in court on April 19, while a three-day pre-trial hearing will begin on July 21.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala