Charlie Sheen Has Returned to 'Two and a Half Men' Filming
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen has left rehab and resumed filming on his hit TV show "Two and a Half Men". Production on the U.S. comedy series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair. The altercation resulted in Sheen's arrest and he was subsequently charged with a string of felonies.
But the actor has now returned to work - he headed back to the Burbank, California set on Tuesday morning, March 16, his agent Stan Rosenfeld has confirmed to the Associated Press. On Monday, March 15, Sheen appeared in Colorado's Pitkin County District Court, where he pleaded not guilty to domestic violence charges stemming from the December altercation. Sheen is next due in court on April 19, while a three-day pre-trial hearing will begin on July 21.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'