Charlie Sheen Has Returned to 'Two and a Half Men' Filming
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen has left rehab and resumed filming on his hit TV show "Two and a Half Men". Production on the U.S. comedy series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair. The altercation resulted in Sheen's arrest and he was subsequently charged with a string of felonies.
But the actor has now returned to work - he headed back to the Burbank, California set on Tuesday morning, March 16, his agent Stan Rosenfeld has confirmed to the Associated Press. On Monday, March 15, Sheen appeared in Colorado's Pitkin County District Court, where he pleaded not guilty to domestic violence charges stemming from the December altercation. Sheen is next due in court on April 19, while a three-day pre-trial hearing will begin on July 21.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier