Charlie Sheen Has Returned to 'Two and a Half Men' Filming
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen has left rehab and resumed filming on his hit TV show "Two and a Half Men". Production on the U.S. comedy series was suspended in February when Sheen, who has a history of drug abuse, was admitted to a recovery facility as a "preventative measure".
Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller also received treatment in rehab following a turbulent few weeks for the couple, which began with a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up between the pair. The altercation resulted in Sheen's arrest and he was subsequently charged with a string of felonies.
But the actor has now returned to work - he headed back to the Burbank, California set on Tuesday morning, March 16, his agent Stan Rosenfeld has confirmed to the Associated Press. On Monday, March 15, Sheen appeared in Colorado's Pitkin County District Court, where he pleaded not guilty to domestic violence charges stemming from the December altercation. Sheen is next due in court on April 19, while a three-day pre-trial hearing will begin on July 21.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'