Dixie Chicks Reunite, Touring With Eagles and Keith Urban
Country trio the Dixie Chicks are to reunite for a handful of shows in summer with the Eagles and Keith Urban. Fans feared the group had split when sisters Martie Maguire and Emily Robison chose to form a new act, Courtyard Hounds, after singer Natalie Maines declined offers to hit the road with them.
But Maines is back in the fold for a series of North American shows promoted by Live Nation. The eight-date tour will begin Toronto, Canada on June 8.
Associated Press further reported that after kicking off in Toronto, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will have Keith Urban joining them in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They will later carry on to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and Chicago. The last two days, June 22 and June 24, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will hit Winnipeg, Canada and St. Louis respectively.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour