Dixie Chicks Reunite, Touring With Eagles and Keith Urban
Country trio the Dixie Chicks are to reunite for a handful of shows in summer with the Eagles and Keith Urban. Fans feared the group had split when sisters Martie Maguire and Emily Robison chose to form a new act, Courtyard Hounds, after singer Natalie Maines declined offers to hit the road with them.
But Maines is back in the fold for a series of North American shows promoted by Live Nation. The eight-date tour will begin Toronto, Canada on June 8.
Associated Press further reported that after kicking off in Toronto, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will have Keith Urban joining them in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They will later carry on to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and Chicago. The last two days, June 22 and June 24, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will hit Winnipeg, Canada and St. Louis respectively.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance