Dixie Chicks Reunite, Touring With Eagles and Keith Urban
Country trio the Dixie Chicks are to reunite for a handful of shows in summer with the Eagles and Keith Urban. Fans feared the group had split when sisters Martie Maguire and Emily Robison chose to form a new act, Courtyard Hounds, after singer Natalie Maines declined offers to hit the road with them.
But Maines is back in the fold for a series of North American shows promoted by Live Nation. The eight-date tour will begin Toronto, Canada on June 8.
Associated Press further reported that after kicking off in Toronto, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will have Keith Urban joining them in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They will later carry on to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and Chicago. The last two days, June 22 and June 24, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will hit Winnipeg, Canada and St. Louis respectively.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame