Dixie Chicks Reunite, Touring With Eagles and Keith Urban
Country trio the Dixie Chicks are to reunite for a handful of shows in summer with the Eagles and Keith Urban. Fans feared the group had split when sisters Martie Maguire and Emily Robison chose to form a new act, Courtyard Hounds, after singer Natalie Maines declined offers to hit the road with them.
But Maines is back in the fold for a series of North American shows promoted by Live Nation. The eight-date tour will begin Toronto, Canada on June 8.
Associated Press further reported that after kicking off in Toronto, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will have Keith Urban joining them in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They will later carry on to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and Chicago. The last two days, June 22 and June 24, Dixie Chicks and the Eagles will hit Winnipeg, Canada and St. Louis respectively.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?