Florence Welch Punched Ex-Lover for Disturbing Her on Valentine's Day
British singer Florence Welch once punched an ex-boyfriend after he began shouting outside her house in the middle of the night. The Florence and the Machine's frontwoman is renowned for her feisty on-stage persona, and reveals she was once pushed to violence in real life due to a former partner's Valentine's Day antics.
She tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "I did punch an ex-boyfriend once. It was kind of funny, it was on Valentine's Day. He came to my house in the middle of the night after we had broken up and started screaming. I probably should have just stayed inside but I was furious with him for coming to my house. And then he wouldn't leave so I punched him in the face."
Beside talking about her ex-lover during the interview, Florence Welch also shares about her fame in singing career, saying "It is amazing to me that the album has reached so many people. But I don't really get recognized." She adds, "I think I'm at the level of fame where people know my album, they know me, but I'm not, like, famous."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna