Florence Welch Punched Ex-Lover for Disturbing Her on Valentine's Day
British singer Florence Welch once punched an ex-boyfriend after he began shouting outside her house in the middle of the night. The Florence and the Machine's frontwoman is renowned for her feisty on-stage persona, and reveals she was once pushed to violence in real life due to a former partner's Valentine's Day antics.
She tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "I did punch an ex-boyfriend once. It was kind of funny, it was on Valentine's Day. He came to my house in the middle of the night after we had broken up and started screaming. I probably should have just stayed inside but I was furious with him for coming to my house. And then he wouldn't leave so I punched him in the face."
Beside talking about her ex-lover during the interview, Florence Welch also shares about her fame in singing career, saying "It is amazing to me that the album has reached so many people. But I don't really get recognized." She adds, "I think I'm at the level of fame where people know my album, they know me, but I'm not, like, famous."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak