Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and Green Day's Members Joined Iggy Pop on Hall of Fame Stage
Pearl Jam star Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day showed their punk rock credentials at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony when they joined Iggy Pop and The Stooges onstage.
Pop was struggling to get industry bosses at the gala fired up during performances of "Search & Destroy" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog" until Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, who inducted the band, joined them and encouraged his bandmates and others to get up onstage. Iggy Pop then asked, "Do we have any rocker boys ... ? Who wants to get up here ... ? Come on rich people. Let's get some rich ladies up here."
Vedder, Armstrong and Green Day stars Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool then pogo danced around the stage, belting out "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with the band.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?