Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and Green Day's Members Joined Iggy Pop on Hall of Fame Stage
Pearl Jam star Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day showed their punk rock credentials at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony when they joined Iggy Pop and The Stooges onstage.
Pop was struggling to get industry bosses at the gala fired up during performances of "Search & Destroy" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog" until Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, who inducted the band, joined them and encouraged his bandmates and others to get up onstage. Iggy Pop then asked, "Do we have any rocker boys ... ? Who wants to get up here ... ? Come on rich people. Let's get some rich ladies up here."
Vedder, Armstrong and Green Day stars Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool then pogo danced around the stage, belting out "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with the band.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says