Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and Green Day's Members Joined Iggy Pop on Hall of Fame Stage
Pearl Jam star Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day showed their punk rock credentials at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony when they joined Iggy Pop and The Stooges onstage.
Pop was struggling to get industry bosses at the gala fired up during performances of "Search & Destroy" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog" until Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, who inducted the band, joined them and encouraged his bandmates and others to get up onstage. Iggy Pop then asked, "Do we have any rocker boys ... ? Who wants to get up here ... ? Come on rich people. Let's get some rich ladies up here."
Vedder, Armstrong and Green Day stars Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool then pogo danced around the stage, belting out "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with the band.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'