Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and Green Day's Members Joined Iggy Pop on Hall of Fame Stage
Pearl Jam star Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day showed their punk rock credentials at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony when they joined Iggy Pop and The Stooges onstage.
Pop was struggling to get industry bosses at the gala fired up during performances of "Search & Destroy" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog" until Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, who inducted the band, joined them and encouraged his bandmates and others to get up onstage. Iggy Pop then asked, "Do we have any rocker boys ... ? Who wants to get up here ... ? Come on rich people. Let's get some rich ladies up here."
Vedder, Armstrong and Green Day stars Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool then pogo danced around the stage, belting out "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with the band.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West