Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and Green Day's Members Joined Iggy Pop on Hall of Fame Stage
Pearl Jam star Eddie Vedder and the members of Green Day showed their punk rock credentials at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony when they joined Iggy Pop and The Stooges onstage.
Pop was struggling to get industry bosses at the gala fired up during performances of "Search & Destroy" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog" until Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, who inducted the band, joined them and encouraged his bandmates and others to get up onstage. Iggy Pop then asked, "Do we have any rocker boys ... ? Who wants to get up here ... ? Come on rich people. Let's get some rich ladies up here."
Vedder, Armstrong and Green Day stars Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool then pogo danced around the stage, belting out "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with the band.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna