Amanda Seyfried Forbids Dad to Watch Her Film 'Chloe'
"Mamma Mia!" star Amanda Seyfried has banned her father from seeing her latest movie because it features intimate scenes with both sexes. The actress admits she had no problems with her mother seeing the film, "Chloe", at its premiere - but her dad wasn't allowed to be there.
She tells WENN, "My mum can see whatever she pleases but I actually gave strict rules to my father to not come. He would normally come to my premiere and I am not comfortable with that. If he ever does see this film, he's gonna have to see it in clips. I just don't want to share it with him for a lot of obvious reasons."
And Seyfried admits that watching the film with her mother sitting next to her at the Toronto Film Festival in Canada was tough enough, especially when her escort character had a lesbian encounter with co-star Julianne Moore. She recalls, "I didn't know what to do with my hands when the love scene with Julianne was on."
"I usually cover my eyes when I'm doing something questionable but this was really awkward. I really couldn't wrap my head around how I'm supposed to behave or what I'm supposed to feel with that." And the young star admits shooting the scene was just as awkward as watching it. She adds, "Usually I'm no stranger to having a drink before an intimate scene, but this was something we were working on for hours and I had to be focused."
"It was really scary and the day before we did the love scene, we had it choreographed with the two stand-ins. Then I understood it was going to be a slow-moving delicate piece and it was; it turned out to be that and it was also revealing. It's not a PG scene. It's realistic. It doesn't cut off right when it's about to explode."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'