Sara Evans Receives Injunction Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has been granted a temporary injunction against her ex-husband, banning him from discussing the details of their 2007 divorce. The star won a temporary restraining order against Craig Schelske, the father of her three children, in a Williamson County, Tennessee court in February and the case returned to the court on Monday, March 15, when a judge awarded Evans a temporary injunction.
The singer sought to silence her ex after he opened up about their bitter split while testifying about a proposed new law before the Tennessee Legislature and going on to talk about their divorce on state radio.
Schelske's comments broke the terms of the confidentiality agreement reached as part of their settlement and Judge James G. Martin III has now ordered the defendant to pay damages, the amount of which will be determined by an arbitrator.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami