Sara Evans Receives Injunction Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has been granted a temporary injunction against her ex-husband, banning him from discussing the details of their 2007 divorce. The star won a temporary restraining order against Craig Schelske, the father of her three children, in a Williamson County, Tennessee court in February and the case returned to the court on Monday, March 15, when a judge awarded Evans a temporary injunction.
The singer sought to silence her ex after he opened up about their bitter split while testifying about a proposed new law before the Tennessee Legislature and going on to talk about their divorce on state radio.
Schelske's comments broke the terms of the confidentiality agreement reached as part of their settlement and Judge James G. Martin III has now ordered the defendant to pay damages, the amount of which will be determined by an arbitrator.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby