Sara Evans Receives Injunction Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has been granted a temporary injunction against her ex-husband, banning him from discussing the details of their 2007 divorce. The star won a temporary restraining order against Craig Schelske, the father of her three children, in a Williamson County, Tennessee court in February and the case returned to the court on Monday, March 15, when a judge awarded Evans a temporary injunction.
The singer sought to silence her ex after he opened up about their bitter split while testifying about a proposed new law before the Tennessee Legislature and going on to talk about their divorce on state radio.
Schelske's comments broke the terms of the confidentiality agreement reached as part of their settlement and Judge James G. Martin III has now ordered the defendant to pay damages, the amount of which will be determined by an arbitrator.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video