Sara Evans Receives Injunction Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has been granted a temporary injunction against her ex-husband, banning him from discussing the details of their 2007 divorce. The star won a temporary restraining order against Craig Schelske, the father of her three children, in a Williamson County, Tennessee court in February and the case returned to the court on Monday, March 15, when a judge awarded Evans a temporary injunction.
The singer sought to silence her ex after he opened up about their bitter split while testifying about a proposed new law before the Tennessee Legislature and going on to talk about their divorce on state radio.
Schelske's comments broke the terms of the confidentiality agreement reached as part of their settlement and Judge James G. Martin III has now ordered the defendant to pay damages, the amount of which will be determined by an arbitrator.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge