Sara Evans Receives Injunction Against Ex-Husband
Country music singer Sara Evans has been granted a temporary injunction against her ex-husband, banning him from discussing the details of their 2007 divorce. The star won a temporary restraining order against Craig Schelske, the father of her three children, in a Williamson County, Tennessee court in February and the case returned to the court on Monday, March 15, when a judge awarded Evans a temporary injunction.
The singer sought to silence her ex after he opened up about their bitter split while testifying about a proposed new law before the Tennessee Legislature and going on to talk about their divorce on state radio.
Schelske's comments broke the terms of the confidentiality agreement reached as part of their settlement and Judge James G. Martin III has now ordered the defendant to pay damages, the amount of which will be determined by an arbitrator.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift