Nas Regrets Not Finishing School
Rapper Nas is planning to return to the classroom in the near future - because he regrets leaving high school before obtaining his diploma. The "I Can" hitmaker, real name Nasir Jones, appeared at the Boys and Girls Club's 43rd annual National Keystone Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 14 to encourage youngsters to stay in school and finish their education.
He expressed his regret at turning his back on his studies before he could graduate, telling the audience, "The reality of it is, you need to keep educating yourself and I wish I had stayed in school."
But Nas hopes to right his wrongs, revealing he is making plans to head back to school. R&B singer Ne-Yo also delivered a speech at the annual event, which emphasizes leadership through community service.
More Nas News
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List