Nas Regrets Not Finishing School
Rapper Nas is planning to return to the classroom in the near future - because he regrets leaving high school before obtaining his diploma. The "I Can" hitmaker, real name Nasir Jones, appeared at the Boys and Girls Club's 43rd annual National Keystone Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 14 to encourage youngsters to stay in school and finish their education.
He expressed his regret at turning his back on his studies before he could graduate, telling the audience, "The reality of it is, you need to keep educating yourself and I wish I had stayed in school."
But Nas hopes to right his wrongs, revealing he is making plans to head back to school. R&B singer Ne-Yo also delivered a speech at the annual event, which emphasizes leadership through community service.
More Nas News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'