Nas Regrets Not Finishing School
Rapper Nas is planning to return to the classroom in the near future - because he regrets leaving high school before obtaining his diploma. The "I Can" hitmaker, real name Nasir Jones, appeared at the Boys and Girls Club's 43rd annual National Keystone Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 14 to encourage youngsters to stay in school and finish their education.
He expressed his regret at turning his back on his studies before he could graduate, telling the audience, "The reality of it is, you need to keep educating yourself and I wish I had stayed in school."
But Nas hopes to right his wrongs, revealing he is making plans to head back to school. R&B singer Ne-Yo also delivered a speech at the annual event, which emphasizes leadership through community service.
More Nas News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series