Nas Regrets Not Finishing School
Rapper Nas is planning to return to the classroom in the near future - because he regrets leaving high school before obtaining his diploma. The "I Can" hitmaker, real name Nasir Jones, appeared at the Boys and Girls Club's 43rd annual National Keystone Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 14 to encourage youngsters to stay in school and finish their education.
He expressed his regret at turning his back on his studies before he could graduate, telling the audience, "The reality of it is, you need to keep educating yourself and I wish I had stayed in school."
But Nas hopes to right his wrongs, revealing he is making plans to head back to school. R&B singer Ne-Yo also delivered a speech at the annual event, which emphasizes leadership through community service.
More Nas News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years