Nas Regrets Not Finishing School
Rapper Nas is planning to return to the classroom in the near future - because he regrets leaving high school before obtaining his diploma. The "I Can" hitmaker, real name Nasir Jones, appeared at the Boys and Girls Club's 43rd annual National Keystone Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 14 to encourage youngsters to stay in school and finish their education.
He expressed his regret at turning his back on his studies before he could graduate, telling the audience, "The reality of it is, you need to keep educating yourself and I wish I had stayed in school."
But Nas hopes to right his wrongs, revealing he is making plans to head back to school. R&B singer Ne-Yo also delivered a speech at the annual event, which emphasizes leadership through community service.
More Nas News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion